PDA

View Full Version : hello to knowledgeable member here

LeoLady
7th July 2012, 14:31
i have a question.

Is it true this coming Autumn home office is gonna change of life in the uk test?
what happened to other that have been passed their life in the uk test
was it still acceptable?

Cheers to the advice

andy222
7th July 2012, 14:43
I think I can answer your question others will tell me if I am wrong. If you have passed your english test and apply to come here before october 2013 you should be ok. After October 2013 you will need to pass the life in the uk test first.

Terpe
7th July 2012, 15:32
This autumn the Home Office is planning to publish a new style and new content Life in UK book.
At this time there is no indication of when or how the implementation will be introduced.
It's just a case of watch this space.

LeoLady
7th July 2012, 17:04
I think I can answer your question others will tell me if I am wrong. If you have passed your english test and apply to come here before october 2013 you should be ok. After October 2013 you will need to pass the life in the uk test first.

i thought after Oct 2013 your will need to pass the life in the UK test at the same time present the english language test at B1 level

LeoLady
7th July 2012, 17:08
This autumn the Home Office is planning to publish a new style and new content Life in UK book.
At this time there is no indication of when or how the implementation will be introduced.
It's just a case of watch this space.

ah i see i thought this changes effecting my life in the uk test result because i just passed it recently. thanks terpe

Terpe
7th July 2012, 18:10
ah i see i thought this changes effecting my life in the uk test result because i just passed it recently. thanks terpe

When do you apply ILR?

LeoLady
7th July 2012, 20:54
When do you apply ILR?

i am applying my ILR FEB 2014. i took the test so it won't bother me anymore and out of my way.. Would that be wise to do that?

Terpe
8th July 2012, 09:07
i am applying my ILR FEB 2014. i took the test so it won't bother me anymore and out of my way.. Would that be wise to do that?

We'll just have to wait and see what the implementation plans are later this year.