PDA

View Full Version : Tourist Visa worries

blessed_ekim0826
10th July 2012, 08:41
I'm Mike, 20 yrs. old from Philippines. My partner is 61 yrs old and a British National. We knew each other for almost a year and we meet twice and we are going to meet this September in Singapore and Malaysia for 12 days but he wants me to apply for tourist visa before Sept so we travel back to UK together after our holiday. I'm not studying, not employed and don't have property here and it's really my worries. Is there any possibility for me to grant my tourist visa. What advice you can give to me? Hope you can help me. Thank you and More Power!!!!

Steve.r
10th July 2012, 08:46
You have to prove that you have reason to return to the Philippines after your visa expires. If you cannot convince the UKBA of this, I feel you will have great trouble getting the visa. With no study, property,job or children I think you are already going to struggle. Visit visas are very difficult to get.

blessed_ekim0826
10th July 2012, 09:19
Thanks for your answer Steve.r

I have part time job and have payslip only but no ITR coz don't have much salary. You think it is enough?
If I go to school, do I need to finished one semester before I am qualified to apply for a visa?
You think it is easier for me to apply for Civil Partnership than a tourist visa?

Steve.r
10th July 2012, 09:44
If you try to come here under false pretences or in a 'marriage of convienience' I think you will be found out.
There are so many genuine couples on the forum who struggle to get their partner into the UK on a spouse visa, I will not assist in anyone making false claims of relationship. It is for you to prove you have a relationship in just the same way as we do, to convince the UKBA.

grahamw48
10th July 2012, 15:43
Hi Mike. :)

I think your partner needs to take some responsibility and do some proper research.

All the information HE needs (as SPONSOR) is on the UKBA website.

Good luck. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
10th July 2012, 15:59
I went to the UK last year using a visit visa and my partner who turned to be fiance acted as a sponsor.

Heres the link of my UK visit visa Thread. Hope it helps. :Wave:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/35629-Uk-visit-visa-%28sponsorship%29-tips-advices?highlight=

blessed_ekim0826
19th September 2012, 15:50
Hello Graham:),

I just returned from holiday abroad together with my partner from England. We visit 3 SEA countries for 2 weeks holiday. Hope that this would help to show that our relationship is genuine. I got all the papers that I need from my partner but he still looking for the divorce paper. He misplaced it. Is it better to apply tourist visa through agency or just by myself?

Cheers,
Mike

blessed_ekim0826
19th September 2012, 16:10
Thanks for help melovesengland.

Just have some questions during your first time.

How many years is your relationship with your fiance before you applied for the visa?
Do you have job, property or what is your ties here?
Whats the reason why refused for first time?
What are those documents you need from yourself?
Do we need an engagement ring to show that we are engaged?

Sorry for late answer and many questions. I just back from our holiday with my partner for 2 weeks in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore. Hope this will help to show that our relationship is genuine.

Hope you can help me. Thank you so much

lolowalsh
19th September 2012, 16:20
hello mike i had the same worries like you before

also i have the same situation like you i'm with a partner 41 years old and i'm coming to see him soon my visa was granted , i applied from morocco anyway i can help you feel free to ask

you have to convince the UKBA that you will comeback i used the fact that i'm studying so i gave them a school certificat to prove that .

your bf can sponsor you , but i advice you to state that his your friend and not boyfriend because the ukba can doubt if you want to visit or getting married to stay there anyway here is my post

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/40825-got-my-visaaaaaaaaaaa-yaaaaaaaaay

blessed_ekim0826
19th September 2012, 16:59
Thanks for your answer. I think there is a big difference applying from Morocco. Anyway, What year are you in college when you apply for the visa? Why you applied in Morocco? Are you Filipino,right?

If I not tell the UKBA that my sponsor is my BF then he/she will think why he will sponsor me. I dont have any income. No Job and Business. Cant show to them where I get money.

Congrats that your visa is granted.