PDA

View Full Version : New to this site but not to the Pinoy company

Murali
11th July 2012, 23:51
Hello friends,

Though I'm new to this site, but not new to the Pinoy company as I used to have many Pinoy friends when I was living in Singapore. I have been living in the UK for the past 3 years and wondering if any Pinoy Girl Friends available in and around Bournemouth or Poole area.. and to introduce myself, I'm married,fulltime working in IT, social drinker and I'm very honest and fun loving person and love to play snookers, tennis..

Give me a shout if someone in the UK wants to make friendship with me.

Salamat
Murali.

mickcant
12th July 2012, 06:34
Hello Murali :Wave:
Welcome to the forum, you will find some Filipina friends here :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Sadly I am just a British divorced man :NoNo:
All the best.
Mick :)

Steve.r
12th July 2012, 08:03
I am in Poole every day. There are many Filipinos in the area, even a Pinoy shop in Christchurch. Sadly, my wife is not with me, or you could meet up too. I am sure you will soon find friends :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
12th July 2012, 21:52
Murali ... :welcomex: to this site, which is an excellent springboard for making new, online Filipina friends.

Jack1969_uk
12th July 2012, 21:58
I Know theres a large Filipino Community in Bournemouth,Poole,Christchurch area I was involved in there group over ten years ago when I lived in Weymouth. If you try FB or type in Filipino groups bournemouth i,m sure you will find some people close by.

bigmarco
13th July 2012, 02:56
Hi Murali and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

Murali
16th July 2012, 23:31
Thank you very much for your advice and warm welcome, which is quiet useful. I'll try to explore further to meet someone special.. :-)

Murali
11th August 2012, 16:54
Hi Steve.R

Let me know if you are still around Poole area?

Cheers

Steve.r
11th August 2012, 18:42
Hi Steve.R

Let me know if you are still around Poole area?

Cheers

I work there, so I am there everyday. :xxgrinning--00xx3: