PDA

View Full Version : Daughter's Settlement Visa Approved in 8 working days!!!!!!

sweet_cookie08
12th July 2012, 09:34
Hi all,

I'm over the moon!!!! :Jump::Jump::Jump: we got my daughter's settlement visa (ILE) in just 8 working days!!!! I lodged my daughter's application personally at VFS on 29th June then got a message from them that a visa has been despatched on 10th July.

God is soo good! Truly an answered prayer!!!

My daughter is travelling with me to the UK this weekend.

I would like to say my heartfelt thanks to this forum.. to all those who have posted and replied to my unending questions especially to Joebloggs, Rusty, Piamed, and the most beautiful AIm_angel... you all have been a great help.

I'm sooo thankful to the moderators and who has started this site as indeed it has been helpful to us who needs assistance on preparing for any visa applications.

I'll share on my next post how exactly I have prepared my daughter's documents.

for any assistance or questions regarding settlement visa for child/children, please don't hesitate to PM me and I would be glad to assist you.

Again, thanks everyone!!!!

ReemaOwens
12th July 2012, 09:43
Wow Congratulations!!!!!:omg:

joebloggs
12th July 2012, 13:07
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump::xxgrinning--00xx3:
well-done sweet_cookie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

all that worrying :cwm24: was for nothing :Jump:

rusty
12th July 2012, 13:15
Congratulations sweet_cookie :xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

good to see your hard work and well presented application was rewarded with a quick decision.

grahamw48
12th July 2012, 14:12
Congratulations. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Reminds me of when my two stepchildren were approved. They've done so well here since. :)

Terpe
12th July 2012, 14:27
Well done and congratulations :Jump:

sars_notd_virus
12th July 2012, 15:58
Congrats!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
12th July 2012, 19:24
Great news, well done everyone :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pocahontas
17th July 2012, 20:25
Hi all,

I'm over the moon!!!! :Jump::Jump::Jump: we got my daughter's settlement visa (ILE) in just 8 working days!!!! I lodged my daughter's application personally at VFS on 29th June then got a message from them that a visa has been despatched on 10th July.

I would like to say my heartfelt thanks to this forum.. to all those who have posted and replied to my unending questions especially to Joebloggs, Rusty, Piamed, and the most beautiful AIm_angel... you all have been a great help.

I'm sooo thankful to the moderators and who has started this site as indeed it has been helpful to us who needs assistance on preparing for any visa applications.

for any assistance or questions regarding settlement visa for child/children, please don't hesitate to PM me and I would be glad to assist you.

First of all congratulations to u and to your daughter..surely you both so excited :Hellooo:

As im reading this thread of yours i was so amaze and cant help to ask u and send u PM but dont know where to send it..

Anyway i have a cousin who needs help to get their kids. Her two children ages 17, and 10 had just refused a visa.. My ccousin had her spouse visa recently. The uk embassy in P.I said to their kids its un sufficient docs.. So what my cousin did is contacted here a citizen advice that happened today and its quite upseting...bec according to that meeting my cousin adviced her to make short the long story shes been told to get a solicitor for its a bit complicated for my cousin to prove everything ..but its really gonna cost her a lot of money which is actually happening to her already..

Pls.....i know my letter is quite short cut id just want to get to the point..but pls i hope you can help me to find other options for my cousin...would be really greattt...:):)

sweet_cookie08
18th July 2012, 08:37
hi Pocahontas...

my daughter's application was quite complicated as well. I'll try to help with your cousin's case as much as I could based on my actual experience with my daughter's visa application. I was advised by a friend to use a solicitor as well, but i hesitated as first, I don't have the funds as it is too expensive.. besides they would also ask you to collect the documents for them.. they won't do everything for you! If your cousin's case is too complicated, maybe she might need to sad to say..

But I would suggest to do all the research, reading on this site and you will get a lot of information. People in this forum are so helpful. You can ask the moderators here as well. But you can start by researching here about getting child/children to migrate to the UK.

Could you let us know why the children's visa got refused? What was the exact reasons of the British Embassy why they have refused to give the visa to the children?

malditako
18th July 2012, 09:51
congratulations

Boynmelan
18th July 2012, 14:45
Geee...Is this for me Mr Sir Moderator?:icon_lol:Not too late to read it.Thanks a lot.

Marie
18th July 2012, 14:54
Hi all,

Congratulations....what day this weekend are you flying....me and my daughter will be this Friday...

Arthur Little
18th July 2012, 15:02
Hi all,

I'm over the moon!!!! :Jump::Jump::Jump: we got my daughter's settlement visa (ILE) in just 8 working days!!!!

Congratulations, 'Sweet Cookie'. :BouncyHappy: You've waited such a long time for this moment ... the fact that your daughter's visa was approved so quickly - once you'd applied for it - must really seem like "the icing on the cake"!