PDA

View Full Version : Earliest you can Book with Embassy for CNI

songz777
12th July 2012, 22:06
Hi again I am trying to secure my 1st Choice date for interview with Embassy in Manila, I am trying to plan the wedding and would like to secure the ealiest date.

How early have you guys booked ahead and got an early chocie date interview?

Mnay thanks John

bigmarco
13th July 2012, 02:54
Hi John
As soon as I got my ticket I emailed the Embassy and requested an appointment advising them of my arrival date, roughly about 4 weeks before I travelled. They replied giving me an appointment the day after I arrived in Manila.
The local CNI was issued on the same day.

Iani
13th July 2012, 07:06
Well I mailed them last week about a date in October :icon_lol: Got my first choice, actually twice because idiot here forgot about time differences for the flight and had to ask to move it a day ahead.

lastlid
13th July 2012, 08:18
I built in a contingency day after arrival. If you are arriving in Typhoon season it is worth bearing it in mind and allow maybe an extra day for that.

songz777
13th July 2012, 21:35
I built in a contingency day after arrival. If you are arriving in Typhoon season it is worth bearing it in mind and allow maybe an extra day for that.

Thanks for the advise :) I think I may allow one day grace.

lastlid
14th July 2012, 08:03
Yep. I think we were lucky as we had no real delays, but the day I arrived there was a typhoon, or had been and it was bucketing it down when we arrived. I think I was just a few hours delayed on arrival but on a different day it could be longer. Also we had a day when getting across Manila was difficult due to the heavy rains.

joannet
16th July 2012, 15:19
pls help im new here,i just want to ask what documents do we need if we apply to convert for local cni,what documents i need and my fiance need,?and what happen if i never convert my uk cni to local cni?do we really need to get an appointment?im going to phil in sept.thanks:)

sars_notd_virus
16th July 2012, 17:29
Earliest you can Book with Embassy for CNI

Hi again I am trying to secure my 1st Choice date for interview with Embassy in Manila, I am trying to plan the wedding and would like to secure the ealiest date.

How early have you guys booked ahead and got an early chocie date interview?

Mnay thanks John

Not sure about the booking ....but as soon as my husband landed NAIA airport , we went straight away to the British Embassy Manila (walk in) , we got it same day.

sars_notd_virus
16th July 2012, 17:39
pls help im new here,i just want to ask what documents do we need if we apply to convert for local cni,what documents i need and my fiance need,?

check this link for requirements.
http://www.philippine-embassy.de/bln/images/ConsularSection/OtherServices/pdf/reqs%20for%20foreign%20nat%20marrying%20in%20the%20phil%20english.pdf

and what happen if i never convert my uk cni to local cni?

No marriage license may be issued until this requirement has been fully satisfied.

joannet
17th July 2012, 13:58
check this link for requirements.
http://www.philippine-embassy.de/bln/images/ConsularSection/OtherServices/pdf/reqs%20for%20foreign%20nat%20marrying%20in%20the%20phil%20english.pdf

No marriage license may be issued until this requirement has been fully satisfied.

were are we going to get that marriage license?and pls what documents we need to get converted cni?thanks alot

sweet-man
10th September 2012, 16:11
can you let me know the original poster how your interview goes and how you went about contacting the embassy

songz777
17th September 2012, 22:28
can you let me know the original poster how your interview goes and how you went about contacting the embassy

Hi Sweet-man yes sure will, I will also give you link to address and what you have to say, when I have emailed them and had a good response :)

jock_in_a_frock
25th November 2012, 17:21
i guess it depends on the season / holiday period...

i asked for 5 dates and got none.. the earliest they could give me is 10 days after i arrive in manila.. so looks like i need to stay in manila for 10 days before heading of to Mindanao, really dont like manila to be honest.. but hey-ho got to be done.. and i will be there for new year, anyone know any good places to go on new years eve in manila area ??

tc all !!

songz777
1st December 2012, 21:14
i guess it depends on the season / holiday period...

i asked for 5 dates and got none.. the earliest they could give me is 10 days after i arrive in manila.. so looks like i need to stay in manila for 10 days before heading of to Mindanao, really dont like manila to be honest.. but hey-ho got to be done.. and i will be there for new year, anyone know any good places to go on new years eve in manila area ??

tc all !!

I booked my appointment with embassy for July 1st 2013 @ 09:30 and all sorted now, so always try and book in advance :)