PDA

View Full Version : Health & Care

John2
13th July 2012, 07:09
Hello every one i m just kind of new to this site and i have created the thread health and care and any suggestions or any kind of queries please share..
Basically it is not for the youngsters or the old ones but u can ask and tell any thing u might know to promote and share health and daily care....

Steve.r
13th July 2012, 07:38
We already have a resident Doctor with a vast knowledge of medicine on our site, who will inform us with facts if we have queries. Being only 23 years old, what can you share that is worth knowing. :angry:

Doc Alan
13th July 2012, 08:47
I'm always willing to learn, but the thread John2 " created " before he was banned was not for " youngsters or old ones " which really meant only middle-aged queries would be considered :doh

Steve.r
13th July 2012, 09:02
I'm always willing to learn, but the thread John2 " created " before he was banned was not for " youngsters or old ones " which really meant only middle-aged queries would be considered :doh
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth
13th July 2012, 09:07
:icon_lol:

jonmonika009
14th July 2012, 07:33
Hi, I am happy to read this post. this post really useful for all people. thanks for your good information. You can find more helth tips if you spam all over the internet

Steve.r
14th July 2012, 07:43
Hi, I am happy to read this post. this post really useful for all people. thanks for your good information. You can find more helth tips if you spam all over the internet

Oh, are you a spammer from Bangladesh.....bye bye :Hellooo: