PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice for my settlement/spouse documents

rhaichard
18th July 2012, 22:40
i dont know if my documents is enough .. i dont want to spend money again for nothing ...i already have

my sponsor/husband
- passport pages that have stamp copy(scan)
-his payslips(original)
-work contract(original)
-p60 this 2012 (original)
-scan of his driving license
-account statement from :Help1:credit card
-supporting letter
-letter from his landlord(his brother)

and mine as applicant :
-birth certificate from NSO
- marriage certificate frtom NSO
-marriage license
-NBI and police clearance
- photos of us together in uk and here in the philippines
-my refusal papers
-ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST RESULT
LISTENING -350
SPEAKING _160

is there any documents that i need ? really need help for this as i want to be with my husband soon .. thanks in advance
:Help1:

purple
18th July 2012, 22:43
as long as your husband meets that annual income requirement of 18,500 quid I think you're all right.

and oh.. don't forget to attach those photos.

Those refusal papers are not important, unless you applied for the same category (that is spouse visa)

LastViking
19th July 2012, 11:18
I think you also need to photocopy your spouse's passport main photo page and include your own passport and photocopy.

We sent a copy of the lease rather than just a letter, it is more formal, together with photos of the apartment to show that there was sufficient room for us to live there.

In addition we sent copies of correspondence between us over the internet, chats and emails together with evidence of the financial support I was providing my fiancé/spouse while she was in phili. These were copies of the transfers of funds.

sars_notd_virus
19th July 2012, 11:43
is there any documents that i need ? really need help for this as i want to be with my husband soon .. thanks in advance
:Help1:

-husbands birth certificate
-and have you save any of your husbands boarding passes when he comes and visit you.

good luck with the application.

rhaichard
19th July 2012, 18:19
as long as your husband meets that annual income requirement of 18,500 quid I think you're all right.

and oh.. don't forget to attach those photos.

Those refusal papers are not important, unless you applied for the same category (that is spouse visa)

my refusal paper before is from my visit visa .. because we dont know that you can apply spouse visa even though you and your partner just got married .. we thought that we need to be 3 years married before we can apply

rhaichard
19th July 2012, 18:22
I think you also need to photocopy your spouse's passport main photo page and include your own passport and photocopy.

We sent a copy of the lease rather than just a letter, it is more formal, together with photos of the apartment to show that there was sufficient room for us to live there.

In addition we sent copies of correspondence between us over the internet, chats and emails together with evidence of the financial support I was providing my fiancé/spouse while she was in phili. These were copies of the transfers of funds.

thnx for the info, i already have the picture of the house that he rented in england ... i also have my husband passport bio data page:)

rhaichard
19th July 2012, 18:25
-husbands birth certificate
-and have you save any of your husbands boarding passes when he comes and visit you.
know
good luck with the application.

i dont have his boarding passes ... but i have his birth cerificate:)