PDA

View Full Version : what a wonderful life

stevewool
20th July 2012, 21:13
well it will be 2 years this july 31th, waiting at manchester airport for my Emma to walk through the doors, so much has happened, met great people who have become true friends, been on holiday and stayed with Ems family and have planned a place where we both would like to live, lots more to happen i hope, but as the title says , what a wonderful life, i have

Ako Si Jamie
20th July 2012, 21:32
That date is within days of when I first met Maria online. :Jump:

grahamw48
20th July 2012, 23:04
Aaah I'm happy for you Steve mate...and Em. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Funnily enough I was thinking something along the same lines earlier on when I was sinking my teeth into this MASSIVE doorstep sandwich filled with corned beef and topped off with Heinz Sandwich Spread.

I still can't get over how great it is to have left home and able to eat exactly what I want, when I want...and it's only been just over 42 years since Feb 2nd 1970. :D

joebloggs
21st July 2012, 04:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3: long may your :Jump: continue :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
21st July 2012, 07:52
Yes, it's a wonderful life, Steve and Emma, and I'm glad to be one of your friends :Hellooo:

lastlid
21st July 2012, 08:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVG80vqVfSA

han
21st July 2012, 13:25
:) :Wave: steevewool,

it's nice to read this post. i'm happy for you.

and that date is so important to me it's my Birthdate. :birthday:
and it is also the birthdate of my father in law from England.
fancy that!

cheers..

Terpe
21st July 2012, 15:54
My wife told me she'd given me the best years of her life.
I told her I'm not hanging around for the worst:D

Terpe
21st July 2012, 15:56
well it will be 2 years this july 31th, waiting at manchester airport for my Emma to walk through the doors, so much has happened, met great people who have become true friends, been on holiday and stayed with Ems family and have planned a place where we both would like to live, lots more to happen i hope, but as the title says , what a wonderful life, i have

Happy times always seem to be so fast.
Long may your wonderful life continue. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Be sure to cherish those shining moments