PDA

View Full Version : people who rent houses

stevewool
21st July 2012, 09:27
why is it that some people that rent a beautiful home in your street treat it well, then the next renters well the garden is over grown with weeds and piles of rubbish, and they never take there bins in,they are always outside on the pavement, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, am i getting old in my ways :NoNo:

Ako Si Jamie
21st July 2012, 09:29
Sods law. :)

grahamw48
21st July 2012, 13:48
Tell me about.:rolleyes:

I have to go in those scummy houses every day...to give them the free insulation they're entitled to with being on benefits. :NoNo:

Steve.r
21st July 2012, 13:55
Sorry Steve, I must take those bins out :doh

Iani
21st July 2012, 14:57
Way it seems to go.
You can be pretty sure though, the people who actually own the houses and rent them out, THEY won't live anywhere near other buy to let property.

Wish I had millions, and I'd buy property near buy to letters, then rent them out to the scummiest students I can find............with a written agreement upon pain of eviction that they must hold parties every weekend, and must never EVER keep the garden tidy

Ako Si Jamie
21st July 2012, 15:34

I have to go in those scummy houses every day...to give them the free insulation they're entitled to with being on benefits. :NoNo:
Do you get offered a cuppa or some cheap cider? :icon_lol:

Iani
21st July 2012, 18:34
Why is it always cider that the tramps drink?

andy222
21st July 2012, 19:22

Dont knock it Graham its keeping you in money.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
21st July 2012, 19:23
I have been to owned houses that look worse than rented ones.

grahamw48
21st July 2012, 20:32
I have been to owned houses that look worse than rented ones.

Me too mate, you know not to bother sitting on the dodgy-looking stained armchair when your feet start sticking to the carpet on the way in. :cwm24:

Some I've been to resembled a full skip with with windows and doors. :NoNo:

Peter D
22nd July 2012, 14:30
Why is it always cider that the tramps drink?

The tramps around where I lived were of a higher class they drank fortified wine brewed specially for them by the monks of Buckfast Abbey then urgently shipped 400 miles north lest the supplies ran out , the tramps couldnt get enough of it and the monks became rich , its affectionately known as Buckie . You can tell how popular it is by the thousands of empty and broken bottles strewn all over the place .

Arthur Little
23rd July 2012, 01:21
always cider that the tramps drink

:cwm24: ... ME too!!:yeahthat:

imagine
23rd July 2012, 04:14

i bet that Ticks you off, do you throw in a free fumigation:icon_lol: