PDA

View Full Version : appendix form for co sponsor

rhaichard
21st July 2012, 23:43
hello guys ,

do we really need a co sponsor ?

in my husband work contract, he's annual salary is 18,000gbp but in his payslip he earned 19,000-20,000gbp because of his overtime than 300gbp per monthly and his 50gbp bonus per month also

if we really need a co sponsor , do i need to fill up another appendix for co sponsor financial details ?

thanks for helping :)

Leen
22nd July 2012, 00:29
Hello rhaichard,what i put in the appendix 2 was the amount my hubby earn for the whole year....check his P60 form......hope this helps

rhaichard
22nd July 2012, 01:40
Hello rhaichard,what i put in the appendix 2 was the amount my hubby earn for the whole year....check his P60 form......hope this helps

in his employment he only earned 11,743.93gbp and his tax deducted its 852.80gbp

im starting to worry now ...
i booked appointment for
thursday in ukba to pass my documents

do we need a co sponsor because his brother offered help

thanks

Leen
22nd July 2012, 06:04
How much income do I need to have?

You must have an income of at least £18,600

If you are sponsoring a child as well as a partner you will need an income of at least ]£22,400

For each additional child being sponsored you will need an additional income of £2,400
For example, if you are you are bringing 2 children with you to the United Kingdom, you must have and income of £22,400 and £2,400 for the additional child, so a total of £24,800.

Promises of support from a third party cannot be counted towards the financial requirement.

You will be required to provide documents to show that you can meet the financial requirement.

In all cases employment and income must be lawful, and all cash savings must be lawfully derived. The source of cash savings must be declared. Any legal source, including a family member or other third party will be permitted provided that confirmation is submitted proving the money is under the complete control of the applicant and/or partner. The money cannot be borrowed.

By its very nature this guidance is generic. It may not apply to any given set of conditions, for any specific employment/income scanarios not covered in this guide please ask for details via a new thread within the forum.
Principally, however the following original (not a copy) documents must be submitted:-

- For employment-related earnings, bank statements covering the period(s) of employment relied upon must be provided.
- For non-employment income, only those bank statements which show the income being relied upon need to be provided.

In respect of salaried employment:-

- P60 (if issued) and pay slips for the 6-month period prior to the application, or as appropriate, for the 12-month period prior to the application.

- Letter from the employer confirming the person’s employment and annual salary, the length of their employment (and the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application), and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

- A signed contract of employment.

- Bank statements corresponding to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into the person’s account.

Terpe
22nd July 2012, 07:33
hello guys ,

do we really need a co sponsor ?

in my husband work contract, he's annual salary is 18,000gbp but in his payslip he earned 19,000-20,000gbp because of his overtime than 300gbp per monthly and his 50gbp bonus per month also

if we really need a co sponsor , do i need to fill up another appendix for co sponsor financial details ?

thanks for helping :)

Financial co-sponsors are no longer allowed under the current rules.

andy222
22nd July 2012, 09:23
This where there is a grey area. On the p60s it will tell you a figure but that can be boosted by overtime and other things. We dont know what they will look for. Its a nightmare.

lastlid
22nd July 2012, 09:28
Surely they just want to see 6 months proof of earnings grossing more than the equivalent of £18600, regardless of source (as long as it is lawful as Leen says). So overtime should surely be included and acceptable.

I dont think the P60 states base salary. Just total gross salary (and that includes overtime). Am I right?

It can be argued, surely, that if one earns overtime, over a long period of time, that it is the norm.

andy222
22nd July 2012, 09:44
On your way of thinking Lastlid your right. But your not a crazy ECO officer are you?

lastlid
22nd July 2012, 09:46
On your way of thinking Lastlid your right. But your not a crazy ECO officer are you?

I am indeed crazy ECO in disguise :cwm3: ...:icon_lol:

I guess that from your point of view it might be good to see a few applications going in before you eventually put yours in. So that you can suss out some of these greyer areas.

andy222
22nd July 2012, 09:50
You will never do it Lastlid. There is no consistancy. Sorry mate I just think its a case of what side of the bed the ECO officer gets out of. Just my opinion.
Anyway you would need a degree to work out a NHS p60. :icon_lol:

lastlid
22nd July 2012, 09:55
Anyway you would need a degree to work out a NHS p60. :icon_lol:

Thats the answer. Baffle them with the NHS P60! :icon_lol:

andy222
22nd July 2012, 10:01
They will just have a glance at it then stamp refused.:icon_lol:

andy222
22nd July 2012, 10:15
in his employment he only earned 11,743.93gbp and his tax deducted its 852.80gbp

im starting to worry now ...
i booked appointment for
thursday in ukba to pass my documents

do we need a co sponsor because his brother offered help

thanks

This is confusing first he earns £19000 to £20000 then he earns £11000. I cant make that out Im sorry.

rhaichard
22nd July 2012, 13:28
This is confusing first he earns £19000 to £20000 then he earns £11000. I cant make that out Im sorry.

the p60 that we have is from september 2011 ( when he start in his work ) until 05 april 2012 so its only half of a year ( 6months )

rhaichard
22nd July 2012, 13:32
thanks for all your help !!! now i understand what my husband want to explained to me ... all of your advice make me feel comfortable now ... im ready now to pass my application and documents on thursday ... ( fingers cross )

god will allow me to have a visa(praying) , for our anniversary tomorrow ... :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

andy222
22nd July 2012, 15:06
Oh I see now. Best wishes for your application.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
22nd July 2012, 22:01
Oh I see now. Best wishes for your application.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thnx a lot :Hellooo: