PDA

View Full Version : Neo nazis

andy222
22nd July 2012, 10:51
I saw a documentary last night about neo nazis in Germany. (OUR WORLD). It was interesting I think the Germans are waking up to the immigration problem.

joebloggs
22nd July 2012, 10:56
my parents lived under Nazis rule, there will always be extremist in every country

lastlid
22nd July 2012, 11:15
my parents lived under Nazis rule, there will always be extremist in every country

Your parents from Jersey / Guernsey?

Ako Si Jamie
22nd July 2012, 11:15
I saw a documentary last night about neo nazis in Germany. (OUR WORLD). It was interesting I think the Germans are waking up to the immigration problem.They'll have to once Turkey joins the EU :icon_lol:

joebloggs
22nd July 2012, 11:20
Your parents from Jersey?

:icon_lol: no my parents are from Lithuania, my mom use to tell me about how the german war planes flew over her head and the country was invaded, and how they burnt the Lithuanian books and replaced them with German books at school and thats the reason why she spoke perfect German.

lastlid
22nd July 2012, 11:55
A controversial slant on immigration, to say the least....

"Norway is commemorating one year since 77 people were killed and 242 hurt in gun and bomb attacks in Oslo and on the island of Utoeya.

PM Jens Stoltenberg has laid a wreath in Oslo and is expected to be joined by hundreds of people on Utoeya, including the families of those who were killed.

Anders Behring Breivik, who has admitted carrying out the two attacks, remains on trial.

"The killer failed; the people have won," Mr Stoltenberg said.

As Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg addressed the crowds gathered outside the still devastated government headquarters in Oslo, a long day of remembrance began.

Watched by hundreds of people who had gathered in the city centre, and many more still watching on national TV, Mr Stoltenberg laid down a wreath in red, white and blue - the colours of the Norwegian flag.

Many had come carrying red roses, the symbol of the Labour Party, but also a symbol of the love and tolerance which many people here say they want to confront the horror with, rather than with anger. One survivor of the bomb told BBC News she felt the wreath-laying was a worthy ceremony, allowing people to remember those who died but also to start looking forward.

Later she and many others are also taking part in another event - at Utoeya island, where Anders Breivik killed 69 mainly young people. A special memorial service was also held in Oslo cathedral - one of many places holding such services.

Most of the dead were young activists with the Labour Party who had been staying on Utoeya as part of a summer camp."

"Breivik, who has been on trial for three months, has tried to justify the attacks by claiming he was trying to stop Muslims from taking over Norway."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18941991