PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody.

Michael Husain
24th July 2012, 08:23
Hi I am Michael husain. I love to read forums online, I found this forum from search engine so i have joined this community. I hope all members will co-operate me so that i will enjoy my stay here.

Regards,
- Michael

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 08:35
I doubt if you will enjoy your stay for much longer Michael

Steve.r
24th July 2012, 09:31
Hi I am Michael husain. I hope all members will co-operate me Regards,
- Michael

We don't 'co-operate' with spamming low lifes bye bye :Wave:

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 10:05
You seem to have been kept pretty busy keeping out the garbage of late Steve. :rolleyes:

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 10:46
You seem to have been kept pretty busy keeping out the garbage of late Steve. :rolleyes:

You wonder what sort of strange kick these imbeciles get

grahamw48
24th July 2012, 10:51
We need one of these. :D

Steve.r
24th July 2012, 12:11
You wonder what sort of strange kick these imbeciles get I hope you mean the spammers... not me........ but it is fun :signs136:

Arthur Little
24th July 2012, 12:15
keeping out the garbage of late Steve. :rolleyes:

:NEW4: ... 's addam sight quicker than allowing "ropey" :8_1_215: characters like his late unlamented kinsman "hang" around! :anerikke:

Dedworth
24th July 2012, 12:20
We need one of these. :D

OT I know, I thought it had been a bit quiet on the drone front, did a quick google and found yesterday's high score :-

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-drone-strike-kills-10-militants-pakistan-180902138.html

A US drone attack on Monday killed at least 10 militants in a restive northwestern Pakistani tribal area, security officials said.

The missiles struck a militant compound in the Shawal area of the troubled North Waziristan tribal district on the Afghan border.

"US drones fired up to six missiles into a militant compound. The death toll in the drone attack has risen to 10 and two others were wounded," a security official told AFP.

"The bodies had been charred," he added.

The local intelligence officials confirmed the attack and casualties.

Steve.r
24th July 2012, 12:32
You would be surprised just how many of these spammers are coming from India and Pakistan recently. When they do spam, I have contacted the people they are spam advertising.. and guess what.. they have NO IDEA that this is happening. One company told me that they have now stopped all advertising this way as they didn't realise the tactics involved. Result.