PDA

View Full Version : Need your Advice

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 08:28
Hello:-D

It's been quite a long time since I last posted stuffs here so now I have decided to post again as I have some few questions running on my mind ryt now.We now have most of the requirements needed except the accomodation thing bcoz it will first be done next month.Im just worried about my husbands bank statement as we will only show his bank savings..he puts money in it every month and now it reach to few thousand pounds.will it be enough to show proof of bank statements???he cant show his other account becoz he's still paying some credits as he bought a new car recently:-P we will also show his p60 from year 2010 till now...and recent pay slips...and letter from his work too...he earns more than twice the income required so its a plus I suppose..im only worried about the bank statements..i hope its okay to just submit that..we will lodge anytime the accomodation stuff arrives..and hoping for good result...

thanks for any advice you'll give :-) have a nice day ^_^

:Hellooo:

manilabong
29th July 2012, 09:28
Hi, there! I'm not sure if this will help but let me just share with you my experience. I lodged my application on the 6th of July but the bank statements we have shown were his statements from Feb-April (2012). His balance in February was 800 pounds but in March it went down to 200 pounds. He did explain in his cover letter that he purchased a computer set, that's why. I did include in my application (on the last part where you're asked if you have something else to add) that we did intend to submit his May and June bank statements however we haven't received them yet despite having requested copies from Santander. I emphasized that we were most willing to submit them as soon as we receive them and that we can assure them that they were not overdrawn. I don't think your husband's recent car purchase will be a problem.

The savings we showed were just close to 1,200 pounds.

I got my visa after 5 working days.

Stay positive and keep the faith. Good luck! :)

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 09:41
wow thats quite a relief hehe thanks for that...my husband did took few months of statements and its all in my hands now but its all about his savings account saying his putting few thousands every month blah blah..so now I was just wondering will it be enough??i told my husband maybe its not enough ..his savings still shows good amount of money tho as he' not spending it..im just confused about it :-X hope we'll receive good result like you ..

ty for the reply..god bless

manilabong
29th July 2012, 09:53
I guess what matters most is that he has a stable job that can be shown through his payslips and his employment certificate. Those, I believe are essential. My application, though, was still under the old rules. But I don't think you will have a problem as long as your husband hits the 18,600 mark. :)

grahamw48
29th July 2012, 10:17
I can't see there being any problem.

Sounds like you got a good catch there. :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 11:29
wokeyyy thanks for that...i do hope so graham.....demnnnn is ur name graham?????my husband's name is graham too lol...whatta nice name hehe

and to you manilabong,thanks aswell gurl..hopefully soon :-) take care

Terpe
29th July 2012, 12:05
Be careful here.
You will need to provide evidence of meeting the minimum income threshold for the 6 months prior to the application.
This evidence must include bank statements / pay slips etc.

I would not advise you to submit an application that does not include the demanded evidence.
Savings will have no impact unless you are relying on them to meet the financials. In which case you can only count that amount over £16000.

It seems that you can indeed easily meet the levels needed, so please be sure to submit ALL the required documentations.

Terpe
29th July 2012, 12:05
Be careful here.
You will need to provide evidence of meeting the minimum income threshold for the 6 months prior to the application.
This evidence must include bank statements / pay slips etc.

I would not advise you to submit an application that does not include the demanded evidence.
Savings will have no impact unless you are relying on them to meet the financials. In which case you can only count that amount over £16000.

It seems that you can indeed easily meet the levels needed, so please be sure to submit ALL the required documentations.

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 12:30
Yes terpe..thats why I posted my thoughts here.as I am quite not sure about it..and yes we will submit 6 months pay slips,p60 and letter from his work...we will also submit his savings aswell just in case..he is more than qualified when it comes to the income required but still who knows we might hit bad luck.which I pray we wont....thank u for the reply Terpe.

Terpe
29th July 2012, 12:38
Just to add more clarity, the letter from the employer needs to confirm employment,annual salary,the length of their employment,and the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

The bank statements must correspond to the same period as the wage slips, showing that the salary has been paid into that person’s bank account.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 13:20
ouchhhhh....does it have to be like that reallyyyyyy???????he didnt provide bank statements corresponding to his recent payslips :-( demn.....the letter we got it soo right..but after I read the bank statements part were doomed...as he said he is still paying his new bought car and it might affect our application ...i will have to tell him to provide me such a thing then and delay our application....than for this anyways atleast I know :-)

sexiimulditah
29th July 2012, 14:20
Yaykzzz...:-D sorry for mg above post..my husband just called me that he will provide the bank statements Terpe was talking about that corresponds to.his recent wages....such a relief..thanks again everyone..goodnight xxx

Terpe
29th July 2012, 15:32
Great work, well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:
This is just too serious to take unecessary risks at all.