Dedworth
29th July 2012, 17:51
Well done Lewis :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19037485

grahamw48
29th July 2012, 19:05
Yes, well done to the lad. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fairly uneventful race.

I don't think one car was damaged either....so possibly a cheaper one for the teams too. :Erm:

Now I'm REALLY looking forward to Spa, a brilliant track and one that I'm used to racing around on the Xbox. It really does make a difference to my enjoyment, 'knowing' the corners. :)

gWaPito
29th July 2012, 19:25
Nice one Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Considering the amount of stick he's been under this week in the papers he and the team certainly came up with the goods.

Ive always liked Lewis..a good roll model if ever there was one.

He matched Aryton Senna's record today on the Hungarian course...he's definitely, in my eyes another Gilles Villeneuve....Brilliant!

aah Spa....remember that ludicrous result outcome in 2008...:NoNo:...if I'd had a cat to hand, I would of throttled it, let alone kick it!

Bloody nazi Mosley was to blame for that..in Ferrari's pocket, for sure.

That's my rant for the day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
29th July 2012, 20:14
Well, I actually missed this today.
Well done to Lewis Hamilton :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
29th July 2012, 22:22
Nice one Dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Considering the amount of stick he's been under this week in the papers he and the team certainly came up with the goods.

Ive always liked Lewis..a good roll model if ever there was one.

He matched Aryton Senna's record today on the Hungarian course...he's definitely, in my eyes another Gilles Villeneuve....Brilliant!

aah Spa....remember that ludicrous result outcome in 2008...:NoNo:...if I'd had a cat to hand, I would of throttled it, let alone kick it!

Bloody nazi Mosley was to blame for that..in Ferrari's pocket, for sure.

That's my rant for the day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Agreed Gwap I've always thought Lewis is a decent bloke. I recall a couple of months ago he was doing some of his UNICEF work in Manila.

That Mosley is an unsavoury character like his father a chip off the old block, a shame he was successful in court against the NotW, at least they exposed him as a deviant

stevewool
30th July 2012, 07:25
did you hear after the race that button is going to the philippines to do a marathon

grahamw48
30th July 2012, 10:39
I missed that Steve.

Phew, no way would I fancy running more than a mile in that climate, nevermind 26. :cwm24: