PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Gabidu
29th July 2012, 22:25
Hi, I came across to this forum searching on the web for Filipinos living in UK, specially in Cheltenham Gloucestershire. I would appreciate any help/info in finding Filipinos in this City or nearby areas. Salamat. Gaby.

Terpe
30th July 2012, 10:20
Hello Gaby,

I don't live anywhere near Cheltenham area so can't help you with your question.

Once you arrive into UK you will have time and opportunity to check out the local shops/churches etc and that would be your best starting point.

When do you plan to arrive in UK?

ReemaOwens
30th July 2012, 10:23
Welcome to the forum:Wave:

RODNEY12
30th July 2012, 10:49
Hello friends!!! I'm newbie here today i brought some useful tips for you ... There is no doubt health is great wealth people which have good health they also have good mind. Exercise is most important part of this purpose you should take exercise regularly in the morning or evening which too good for your health...

Steve.r
30th July 2012, 10:54
Hello friends!!! I'm newbie here today i brought some useful tips for you ... There is no doubt health is great wealth people which have good health they also have good mind. Exercise is most important part of this purpose you should take exercise regularly in the morning or evening which too good for your health...

Go away Rodney, you PLONKA!!!!!!!! :Wave::Wave::Wave:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Rodney20You20Plonker20Fridge20Magnet.jpg

Terpe
30th July 2012, 11:20
Nice one Steve :laugher::laugher:

Arthur Little
30th July 2012, 13:22
:) Hi, Gaby ... :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum. Although I've never been to Cheltenham - or, indeed, Gloucestershire - either, :iagree: that the aforementioned venues are generally where other Filipinas can be found and friendships fostered. Likewise, this site is an ideal, online, starting place.

Steve.r
30th July 2012, 13:49
Hi Gabi,

Are you moving here from Dubai?

Arthur Little
30th July 2012, 14:00
Hello friends!!! I'm newbie here today i brought some useful tips for you ...

... :kngt: <---What a load of sh1te! :yeahthat:

Go away Rodney, you PLONKA!!!!!!!! :Wave::Wave::Wave:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg188/Discusboy123/Rodney20You20Plonker20Fridge20Magnet.jpg

:doh ... only fools :3: & horses, eh!

bigmarco
30th July 2012, 14:42
Hi Gaby and welcome :Hellooo:

aim_angel
30th July 2012, 15:18
Hi Gabi.., welcome to the forum!!
I live in Swindon about 50 mins from Cheltenham! :D

Gabidu
30th July 2012, 17:57
Hi everyone and thank you for your replies.
@ Steve, regarding your question the answer is yes, but I am just coming with my employer for a short term and I wanted to know if there are some Filipinos in that area. Well, I guess I will try the Church as starting point. Thanks.