PDA

View Full Version : after biometric

Moy
30th July 2012, 17:16
After biometric (ILR) is been done..how long roughly before that card or what do we called it when we do the biometric card??:rolleyes: residence permit card;) ??:D

been few months now but since didnt hear any news:rolleyes:

malchard888
30th July 2012, 19:01
My wifes biometrics for FLR were done in April but like u, still no news so waiting times are getting rather ridiculous i think.

Moy
30th July 2012, 20:10
My wifes biometrics for FLR were done in April but like u, still no news so waiting times are getting rather ridiculous i think.

i think its the olympic malchard888:rolleyes:;)

evo76
30th July 2012, 22:17
Hi Moy, got my card after 10 weeks..

Moy
30th July 2012, 22:32
Hi Moy, got my card after 10 weeks..

10 weeks plus the waiting time for visa evo..ILR/flr??:cwm24::rolleyes:

alanp
31st July 2012, 06:00
it took nearly 6 months before my wife got her card back

aprilmaejon
31st July 2012, 20:22
I lodged my application first week of May, had my biometrics after a month, then 2 weeks ago I got my BRP Or biometrics Resident Permit card. Less than 10 weeks of waiting!

I hope everyone's gonna receive their BRP soon. :-)

Moy
31st July 2012, 20:37
I lodged my application first week of May, had my biometrics after a month, then 2 weeks ago I got my BRP Or biometrics Resident Permit card. Less than 10 weeks of waiting!

I hope everyone's gonna receive their BRP soon. :-)

so after your biometric done 2 weeks you receive your biometric residence card?;) if that the case wheres mine..been months now sinceeee wahaha:cwm3::bigcry:

aprilmaejon
1st August 2012, 08:27
so after your biometric done 2 weeks you receive your biometric residence card?;) if that the case wheres mine..been months now sinceeee wahaha:cwm3::bigcry:

Lodged my papers first week of May. Received my biometrics letter first week of June, had it taken the 2nd week of June. Then received my Biometrics Resident Card the 3rd week of July. Processing time was 10 weeks I guess with mine.

When did you lodged your papers?
When was your biometrics taken?

I hope you'll receive it soon moy. :)

Moy
1st August 2012, 17:14
Lodged my papers first week of May. Received my biometrics letter first week of June, had it taken the 2nd week of June. Then received my Biometrics Resident Card the 3rd week of July. Processing time was 10 weeks I guess with mine.

When did you lodged your papers?
When was your biometrics taken?

I hope you'll receive it soon moy. :)

biometric done month ago:cwm3: until now no news even for the biometrics Resident Permit card:rolleyes::cwm3: dunno what the cause of the delay they should have call me if there is a probs:cwm24:;)

aprilmaejon
2nd August 2012, 18:16
biometric done month ago:cwm3: until now no news even for the biometrics Resident Permit card:rolleyes::cwm3: dunno what the cause of the delay they should have call me if there is a probs:cwm24:;)

I waited 6 weeks after my biometrics...so you might get yours very soon. Just be patient and be positive. The Olympics must be affecting the processing time of all the visa application. I know someone who applied before me but until now she haven't receive hers yet... I don't know why it only took less than 10 weeks for mine to be granted..I suspected that because my husband called them 5 weeks after we lodged our application, asking for his passport to be returned urgently due to a certain emergency case we were facing that time with regards to his father being admitted to the hospital in France. Maybe because of that, our application had been put up or had given an attention...

I am not really sure with that, but maybe, each application is different from one another, I mean the case of each of who are applying...or maybe, the staffs doing the job on the applications had been so lazy and just take the applications for granted, let it sit on their tables for ages and will just pick it up or work with it when they feel like doing it. Someone told me it's really happening...

Moy
2nd August 2012, 19:51
I am not really sure with that, but maybe, each application is different from one another, I mean the case of each of who are applying...or maybe, the staffs doing the job on the applications had been so lazy and just take the applications for granted, let it sit on their tables for ages and will just pick it up or work with it when they feel like doing it. Someone told me it's really happening...

thanks for encouraging word april..i can only wait anyway:rolleyes:;)

malditako
3rd August 2012, 12:37
thanks for encouraging word april..i can only wait anyway:rolleyes:;)

you worrying too much Moy lol. I posted mine 2nd week of june money deducted 21st of same month to never heard anything since then not even get biometric letter yet lol. You'll get yours soon :)

Moy
3rd August 2012, 15:30
you worrying too much Moy lol. I posted mine 2nd week of june money deducted 21st of same month to never heard anything since then not even get biometric letter yet lol. You'll get yours soon :)

of course i am :cwm24::D am craving to goin home in pinas hehehe :D

chix22
3rd August 2012, 15:47
My kids and I had our biometrics done in March for FLR(M) and until now we're still waiting for our BRP. The postman and I have our love-hate relationship 5 days a week. I love it when i see her, hate her when she doesn't have any good news for me. Patience is a virtue, believe me, I'm very virtuous now!