PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble in making an appointment

JohnandDonna
1st August 2012, 11:00
Hello everyone need to know if someone here having a trouble in making an appointment for visa in UKBA as we cannot book appointment since yesterday as UKBA said they are fully booked until September 12, is anybody here know how to book an appointment the easiest way for premium services or need an advice how to book an appointment.

Regards JohnandDonna

lastlid
1st August 2012, 11:13
The VIP Premium Lounge service might get you through more sooner.....when my wife applied she was able to book for the following day...

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#3

Schedule your VIP appointment using one of the following options:

Email vip.ukph@vfshelpline.com and request for an appointment indicating your name as it appears on your passport, your passport number, the visa category you are applying for and the desired appointment time.
Call our dedicated VIP premium lounge service phone number: (632) 501-3217. Our operating hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. Local phone charges apply. You will be asked for your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, your email ID, the visa category you are applying for and to select a date and time for your appointment.

As you can see it is an extra 2000 php but if you can afford it then it is potentially worth it.

JohnandDonna
1st August 2012, 12:13
Hello lastlid i apologized we did not put our place we are in Northampton and we are trying to get an appointment within the UK. Just want to know if you know how to book an appointment for premium here, we are trying to book in Solihull but they said they are fully booked.

Terpe
1st August 2012, 13:01
Hello lastlid i apologized we did not put our place we are in Northampton and we are trying to get an appointment within the UK. Just want to know if you know how to book an appointment for premium here, we are trying to book in Solihull but they said they are fully booked.

Appointment for what?

Terpe
1st August 2012, 13:06
Check the other PEO's availability:-
Belfast
Cardiff
Croydon
Glasgow
Liverpool
Sheffield
Solihull

Most do get quite busy.

Just pay carefull attention to the validity / expiry date of the current visa !

Arthur Little
1st August 2012, 14:16
Hello everyone need to know if someone here having a trouble in making an appointment for visa in UKBA as we cannot book appointment since yesterday as UKBA said they are fully booked until September 12

:cwm24: ...

we are trying to book in Solihull but they said they are fully booked.

... :yeahthat:'s in SOLIHULL, Donna. Admittedly it's closest to you distance-wise. But have you thought of trying the likes of say, Sheffield - or even the MAIN office in Croydon - EITHER of which would your NEXT nearest, and are within two hours' driving distance from Northampton?! Here are the respective details for each:

Vulcan House [Orchard Entrance]
6 Millsands,
SHEFFIELD ........................................................ Driving distance 82 miles, approximately
S3 8NU

Telephone: *0870 606 7766 (*National Calling Rates) (Opening Times: 9am - 3.30pm Mondays to
Fridays by Appointment)

Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
CROYDON ........................................................... 80 miles distant via M1
CR9 2BY

Telephone: 020 8196 4524 (Opening Times: 09.00 - 16.45 ... again, by Appt)

Good Luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JohnandDonna
1st August 2012, 14:49
thank you for the reply Terpe and Arthur Little, we are applying for FLR (M) and trying to book an appointment we try also the number that you have given which is for asylum seekers (02081964524) and they gave us this number 08706067766 which is the number we have been trying to get an appointment with not much success.

Arthur Little
1st August 2012, 16:04
thank you for the reply Terpe and Arthur Little, we are applying for FLR (M) and trying to book an appointment

Yes ... I understand that, Donna. And the Premium Service is DEFINITELY the PREFERABLE way to go, for the sake of applicants' peace of mind! ;)

we try also the number that you have given which is for asylum seekers (02081964524) and they gave us this number 08706067766 which is the number we have been trying to get an appointment with not much success.

:sorry-2: ... I wasn't aware the Croydon phone number was for assylum seekers only. :NoNo: However, I'd been under the impression it was the Solihull Office that couldn't "fit you in" before September - which is why I gave you the 0870 *Sheffield number - whereas you are now saying you've already tried *IT[too?] without success.

Let's see :rolleyes: ... you got married on June 8, RIGHT? So WHEN did you arrive in the UK on your Fiancee Visa, then? :Erm:

If you came in say April or May, for instance, September would mean you'd still be within your visa's 6 months' validity period.

JohnandDonna
1st August 2012, 19:43
Thank you for your reply Arthur Little, :Wave:
I am allowed to stay here under my visa until the 18th of October and yes you are right we got married here June 8 and I arrived May 5, 2012.

Trefor
29th August 2012, 21:45
Thank you for your reply Arthur Little, :Wave:
I am allowed to stay here under my visa until the 18th of October and yes you are right we got married here June 8 and I arrived May 5, 2012.

Hi JohnandDonna.

What did you end up doing? We're possibly facing the same challenge with Premium FLR(M) as you describe. We can't find any appointments at any PEO.

Thanks.

vernier caliper
9th October 2012, 01:12
Hi JohnandDonna.

What did you end up doing? We're possibly facing the same challenge with Premium FLR(M) as you describe. We can't find any appointments at any PEO.

Thanks.

I have just tortured myself to stay awake until 12am and got an appointment few minutes ago. Few tips to remember:
1. Create an Account prior to booking an appointment. Provide a genuine email address and mobile number. Memorize the SECURE CODE. Password is not enough to Log-In.
2. Select the appropriate category (e.g. FLR(M), Set (O), Tier 2, etc).
3. Ensure to tick "Premium Service".
4. Available date is between today (current date) + 41 days. DONT go any further than this time frame. It's a total waste of effort and time if you insist.
5. You are allowed to choose 3 locations at the same time. Since there are 7 PEOs, try to open multiple web browser windows (e.g. First combination is Belfast, Croydon, Cardiff. Second is Glasglow, Solihull, Liverpool. Third is Sheffield alone.
6. As midnight is approaching, UKBA site is getting busy. More chance for errors to occur on your page. You have no choice but to click "FINISH" and start the booking process from scratch. Again you need to fill all the information needed. Conversely, if you have decided to open multiple web browser you can still go with your search.
7. Be patient! The next thing you will see is the available dates and locations.
8. Book as soon as possible.
9. You will receive 2 emails once booking is confirmed. Appointment Notification and Appointment Booked are the subjects. DO NOT DELETE this email.
10. Rescheduling can be done at any time. Trouble is, your first appointment will be cancelled automatically!
11. Rescheduling is not allowed 48 hours before the appointment date unless otherwise emergency/unavoidable reasons occur. Call 08706067766 for assistance.
12. DO NOT TRY to book online on the day time. No date is available!

Cheers

cessxy
9th October 2012, 18:32
Thanks for the advice :) I'm struggling as we'll to book an appointment:)

vernier caliper
9th October 2012, 23:26
Pleasure Cessxy :coucouchapeau:

Since my FLR(M) appointment has been booked already, i am now ready to chillax. Excited :REDancedancer08: and happy :Rasp: to marry my groom, Trefor this Saturday, 13th October.

buenas noches nos de dios.

stevewool
10th October 2012, 07:01
everywhere is full they say , so we are going the postal way saving ourselves hundreds of pounds and after checking all we need to do well its easy, just double check everything, yes a longer wait it seems

Arthur Little
10th October 2012, 19:05
Excited :REDancedancer08: and happy :Rasp: to marry my groom, Trefor this Saturday, 13th October.

:smile: Understandably so!

:welcomex: to our friendly site ... and have a lovely :wedtoss:

Trefor
19th October 2012, 14:23
Aha, so my lady has now joined the forum. I'm a little concerned what the Vernier Caliper is all about now... :yikes: