PDA

View Full Version : Tribunal Response. I need a bit of clarification.

travina
4th August 2012, 14:01
I already replied to the email but cant wait to hear from them so I would like to hear it first here. this is the email from the tribunal
Thank you for your e-mail . If you send in support documents please quote the OA number above
We can confirm that the Tribunal has received an appeal and the reference number is quoted above.
An IA10 (Notice of Pending Appeal) was sent to all parties to the appeal on 03 . 08 . 2012 . This notice is for info rmation only, as it is for the respondent who originally refused the application to action .
The respondent now has until 14 . 12 . 2012 to review the appeal documents that were submitted and decide whether to overturn their original refused decision . After this date the Tribunal will write to all the relevant parties, so that preparations can be made for an Immigration Judge to consider the appeal here in the United Kingdom

I would just like to clarify if it means that they already sent notice to the ECM and if the ECM can start now to re assess the refusal decision or the ECM has still to wait for the appeal bundle to come before reconsideration will start ?