PDA

View Full Version : Filipina Loves Pasta and Noodles

sars_notd_virus
8th August 2012, 13:37
..some of my pasta and noodles recipe I made here in the UK ,...a good substitute for rice lol

* carbonara
* pancit bihon/canton
* chicken macaroni
* chicken sotanghon
* batchoy

raynaputi
8th August 2012, 13:40
Spaghetti is my favorite food of all time! I can eat it for days!!! :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

febmary
8th August 2012, 14:03
Yum Yum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th August 2012, 15:08
I love all those dishes sars. They look just superb, well done. :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

We love all the Pancit dishes, but usually tend to make Japanese Yakisoba since our time living there.

On birthdays we always prepare Pancit Canton. But whatever we make we always include Calamansi (whatever the price!!)

By the way sars, do you know where we can buy genuine Calamansi ? our local supplier has given up her business. :bigcry:

lastlid
8th August 2012, 15:49
I have discovered that Mrs Lastlid likes Italian food. Spahetti and pizza. We have been to a few Italian restaurants over the last few weeks. :xxgrinning--00xx3: And she enjoys Pancit Canton and Pancit Bihon.

We both enjoy filipino Sopas which of course contains pasta.

andy222
8th August 2012, 16:26
Sorry terpe its rice for me. I cant stand pasta. The mrs likes it though.

jencha8569
8th August 2012, 16:48
..some of my pasta and noodles recipe I made here in the UK ,...a good substitute for rice lol

* carbonara
* pancit bihon/canton
* chicken macaroni
* chicken sotanghon
* batchoy

Yum! Yum:hubbahubba::hubbahubba:
I love pasta dishes especially spaghetti bolognese ..

I wish u can post here how to cook it so my hubby will cook it for me:D

imagine
9th August 2012, 02:05
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh36/imaginne/Cook2.gif

heres my spaghetti bolognese, onion, clove of garlic,dried mixed herbs, 1 tin napoli plum tomatoes,1 tin condensed tomatoe soup, about About £3 worth good beef mince, mushrooms,

oil in large deep frying pan : add garlic clove ,small chopped onion, then add beef mince, gently fry,
put in a blender,tin tomatoes,condensed tomato soup,add some water or milk, best with milk its creamier,add small amount dried mixed herbs,and mushrooms , woosh blend, put in pan heat for a while, now mince is cooked add from pan to frying pan, cook untill happy,
hope you remembered to boil your spaghetti:D

Leen
9th August 2012, 04:06
yummy :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

my faves are lasagna and carbonara

lastlid
9th August 2012, 07:51
We are off for Sopas ingredients today. She pretty much follows this recipe.

http://panlasangpinoy.com/2010/06/23/chicken-sopas-soup-recipe/

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2012, 18:09
I love all those dishes sars. They look just superb, well done. :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

We love all the Pancit dishes, but usually tend to make Japanese Yakisoba since our time living there.

On birthdays we always prepare Pancit Canton. But whatever we make we always include Calamansi (whatever the price!!)

By the way sars, do you know where we can buy genuine Calamansi ? our local supplier has given up her business. :bigcry:

thanks terpe :)
I cant find calamansi here in the UK ,....I just used lime:bigcry: ..my daughter loves yakisoba and uramaki /california roll heres how it comes out ..my own version lol:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2012, 18:15

I dont use spaghetti with my bolognese sauce,..it always have to be tagliatelle (cant find my pictures for it, will add it soon) anyway, here's the recipe i'm following http://www.cook-italian.com/weblog/2009/10/tagliatelle-bolognese.html

lastlid
9th August 2012, 18:15
Lime, coconut and coriander. What a great combination.

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2012, 18:16
We are off for Sopas ingredients today. She pretty much follows this recipe.

http://panlasangpinoy.com/2010/06/23/chicken-sopas-soup-recipe/

this is my sopas ...very good for rainy days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2012, 18:23
I have discovered that Mrs Lastlid likes Italian food. Spahetti and pizza. We have been to a few Italian restaurants over the last few weeks. :xxgrinning--00xx3: And she enjoys Pancit Canton and Pancit Bihon.

We both enjoy filipino Sopas which of course contains pasta.

does Italian restaurant serves pancit canton and bihon nowadays?? .... my sopas doesnt contain pasta its noodles(post no.14) :D

anyway, heres my macaroni /cheese and lasagna:hubbahubba:

lastlid
9th August 2012, 18:38
does Italian restaurant serves pancit canton and bihon nowadays?? .... my sopas doesnt contain pasta its noodles(post no.14) :D

anyway, heres my macaroni /cheese and lasagna:hubbahubba:

I was just saying that she enjoys both Italian food including pasta and also pancit canton / bihon as someone mentioned in the thread.

Okay, I see. She makes our sopas with macaroni. We will have to try it with noodles.

I notice you stick a boiled egg in yours....

Is macaroni pasta or noodles? I am confused. I thought it was either / both.

ReemaOwens
9th August 2012, 20:06
yummy yummy yummy :hubbahubba::hubbahubba: It's in our Blood :wiggle::wiggle:

gWaPito
9th August 2012, 20:31

:rolleyes: How about you check out youtube then you cook it for your ol man.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
9th August 2012, 20:35

anyway, heres my macaroni /cheese and lasagna:hubbahubba: The food looks wonderful :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
10th August 2012, 06:01
We love rice more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d

MissAna
10th August 2012, 06:02
:D

gWaPito
10th August 2012, 17:03
Yeah, gotta agree with that:D...for a quick hearty meal, pansit canton with mountainous side of rice..yum yum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
10th August 2012, 18:41
pansit canton with mountainous side of rice..yum yum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

carbohydrates alert:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
10th August 2012, 19:23
carbohydrates alert:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes! Just before bed..lovely..sleep like a baby.

melovesengland
10th August 2012, 19:39

* carbonara
* pancit bihon/canton
* chicken macaroni
* chicken sotanghon
* batchoy

Sotanghon and batchoy for me please!

My mouth is watering much!! huhuhuh

stevewool
10th August 2012, 19:41
love pasta and i even love rice more then potatoes:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ladymontes
16th August 2012, 03:55
I also love pasta even i from america.

sars_notd_virus
16th August 2012, 09:50
Tagliatelle Bolognese

RickyR
16th August 2012, 10:45
Terpe, you could buy one of these
http://www.homeandgardentreats.co.uk/Calamondin-Tree-Miniature-Orange.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=feedmanager

http://www.ecrater.co.uk/p/13236757/tropical-citrus-lime-calamansi-calamondin?gps=1

Here is the genuine recipe for Bolognese.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7017565/Italian-chefs-tell-world-how-to-make-correct-bolognese.html

Although to be honest I make mine different to that, and occasionally make Filipino spaghetti like jollibee.