Roselyn38
11th August 2012, 02:56
anybody interested post here to 38 yrs old female filipina

joebloggs
11th August 2012, 08:09
:Erm: you say your 38 in your post but 41 in your profile :D

Ako Si Jamie
11th August 2012, 09:42
It won't be the first time a lady has lied about her age and not the last. :icon_lol:

grahamw48
11th August 2012, 14:56
I've stopped putting my age on my profile.

Don't want people to assume that I'm a grumpy old man. :D

gWaPito
11th August 2012, 18:54
I've stopped putting my age on my profile.

Don't want people to assume that I'm a grumpy old man. :D

Me too! Although the main reason being the burial date of my dear ol dad....dont feel celebrating after those thoughts.

On a much lighter note :D Good to see single ladies on here seeking out eligible men :)

It keeps the present on there toes and its always handy for spares :xxgrinning--00xx3:.....all in the best possible taste, as always

Arthur Little
11th August 2012, 19:16
anybody interested post here to 38 yrs old female filipina

:sorry-2: ... 'fraid I am already taken!

:Erm: you say your 38 in your post but 41 in your profile :D

Ahh ... :anerikke: ... so what! What's a mere 2/3 years in the Greater Scheme of things?

It won't be the first time a lady has lied about her age and not the last. :icon_lol:

:iagree: ... it's a woman's prerogative, apparently. :welcomex:, Roselyin', and goodluck in your quest! :D

grahamw48
11th August 2012, 19:49
Me too! Although the main reason being the burial date of my dear ol dad....dont feel celebrating after those thoughts.

On a much lighter note :D Good to see single ladies on here seeking out eligible men :)

It keeps the present on there toes and its always handy for spares :xxgrinning--00xx3:.....all in the best possible taste, as always

'always handy for spares' .:laugher: Dear me. :icon_lol:

stevewool
12th August 2012, 12:53
wow where are all these ladies coming from, when i was a lonely person, there was none around then, and i must not be looking on these threads too:yikes:

Iani
12th August 2012, 16:33
wow where are all these ladies coming from, when i was a lonely person, there was none around then, and i must not be looking on these threads too:yikes:

I feel the same way Steve, it's like buses...none for an hour, then three come at once.

grahamw48
12th August 2012, 16:35
The more the merrier. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Livens things up a bit, and a change from a load of grumpy old men having a moan. :icon_lol: