PDA

View Full Version : about my spouse visa application

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 05:47
its been 3weeks since i passed my documents at UKBA,until now my passport is not yet on my hand .. ialso didnt receive email or txt msg. about my application .. my itinerary plan to leave in the philippines is 29th of this month ..

is there anything i need to worry about ? this is the first i applied that took so long:bigcry:

Leen
15th August 2012, 06:03
Hello,well this will be the 4th week since i applied and never had any update from them again,i did received sms and email on the day i submit my docs....it's agonizing to wait coz we are not sure what we will get.
you mean to say you already purchase your flight?:omg:
good luck to both of us coz i really want it to arrive b4 hubby sort out his vacation here

bigmarco
15th August 2012, 06:18
its been 3weeks since i passed my documents at UKBA,until now my passport is not yet on my hand .. ialso didnt receive email or txt msg. about my application .. my itinerary plan to leave in the philippines is 29th of this month ..

is there anything i need to worry about ? this is the first i applied that took so long:bigcry:

I do hope you have not booked a ticket as the UKBA advise that it can take up to 12 weeks to process an application.
I wish you the best of luck.

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 06:32
Hello,well this will be the 4th week since i applied and never had any update from them again,i did received sms and email on the day i submit my docs....it's agonizing to wait coz we are not sure what we will get.
you mean to say you already purchase your flight?:omg:
good luck to both of us coz i really want it to arrive b4 hubby sort out his vacation here

we didnt book flight yet , we are planning but my hubby decided not to buy until i have passport back .

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 06:33
dont know what to think ..
if i know this would be happen
i prefer to follow my husband when he asked me to avail the 2-3 days of proceesing ..

i will missed the summer in england if my passport didnt back before 29 of august

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 06:35
I do hope you have not booked a ticket as the UKBA advise that it can take up to 12 weeks to process an application.
I wish you the best of luck.

we didnt book yet . when we email the ukba they say i can apply on 26 of july if my itinerary planned is 29 of aug . we didnt expect that this gonna took so long

lastlid
15th August 2012, 06:37
we didnt book flight yet , we are planning but my hubby decided not to buy until i have passport back .

Good! Like Marco says, it can take up to 12 weeks. It varies so much.

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 06:41
Good! Like Marco says, it can take up to 12 weeks. It varies so much.

12 weeks is the quickest ? ohh my

lastlid
15th August 2012, 07:00

No. I didnt say that. But it can be as long as 12 weeks. The quickest I heard of was 1 day. But that isnt normal.

Have you seen this? These are the statistics for June 2012 for Manila. 42% of all settlement visas were processed in 15 working days - ie 3 weeks. 85% took 40 working days - ie 8 weeks. So you can see that 3 weeks would be quite quick really.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/processing-times/?langname=null#resultTableAnchor

Only 16% took 10 working days ie 2 weeks.

Lin
15th August 2012, 07:06
is your requirements are complete?:)

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 08:55
No. I didnt say that. But it can be as long as 12 weeks. The quickest I heard of was 1 day. But that isnt normal.

Have you seen this? These are the statistics for June 2012 for Manila. 42% of all settlement visas were processed in 15 working days - ie 3 weeks. 85% took 40 working days - ie 8 weeks. So you can see that 3 weeks would be quite quick really.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/philippines/processing-times/?langname=null#resultTableAnchor

Only 16% took 10 working days ie 2 weeks.

anyway thnx for that :Hellooo:

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 08:57
is your requirements are complete?:)

i think my requirements is complete
i only passed the same requirement when they granted my visit visa last year .. except i have p60 this time

sars_notd_virus
15th August 2012, 09:08

I think you need to wait and stop worrying it will not help you.

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 09:15
I think you need to wait and stop worrying it will not help you.

were not really worrying ... just dont know why our application this time took so long thats it

ReemaOwens
15th August 2012, 11:34
Everything will be fine for sure!
Just think that it is all because of the Olympics :) that's why the process is taking too long
and now it's finished... anytime soon you will have a positive result :)

Rhose
15th August 2012, 12:08
soon you will receive it Richard...good luck!!!:)

rhaichard
15th August 2012, 13:30
i ust miss my hubby so much, maybe thats why i cant wait to be with him again ..

being away to your love one is really hard :bigcry:

lastlid
15th August 2012, 13:42
i ust miss my hubby so much, maybe thats why i cant wait to be with him again ..

Yes. It is hard and plays on your mind. I would say, just be patient as you WILL find out soon enough. The time that it takes seems to have little bearing on the outcome. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

elve_page
15th August 2012, 16:38
i think my requirements is complete
i only passed the same requirement when they granted my visit visa last year .. except i have p60 this time

Hi rhaichard, can i ask some question? did you apply visit visa while your married already to your british husband??

rhaichard
16th August 2012, 00:04
Hi rhaichard, can i ask some question? did you apply visit visa while your married already to your british husband??

yes and they granted our visit visa last year because im only 20 years old at that time but when i back in the philippines last june and applied another visa they declined my application because they say i should apply spouse visa thats why english requirement is the documents that i dont have .. and when i receive the result after 1 week i applied spouse visa

rhaichard
16th August 2012, 00:06
Yes. It is hard and plays on your mind. I would say, just be patient as you WILL find out soon enough. The time that it takes seems to have little bearing on the outcome. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thnx for that lastlid ... i also missed my england life:icon_lol::Rasp:

Ian S
25th August 2012, 23:47
i will missed the summer in england if my passport didnt back before 29 of august
Don't worry about that, you haven't missed any summer yet!

rhaichard
26th August 2012, 03:24
summer end this coming september , as my hubby said

rhaichard
26th August 2012, 06:39
once i get my spouse visa am i allowed to go to Philippines for holiday or to get a shengen visa while i'm in England? or do i have to stay there for the entire time?

jehzroblenida
26th August 2012, 06:56
once i get my spouse visa am i allowed to go to Philippines for holiday or to get a shengen visa while i'm in England? or do i have to stay there for the entire time?

You are allowed to travel :D

jehzroblenida
26th August 2012, 06:59

Mine was only 5 working days but they refused it :icon_lol:

Be positive! :Jump:

jehzroblenida
26th August 2012, 07:05

It is really tormenting being away from them. I know the feeling coz I been away from my fiancee for almost 19 months and I'm trying to be positive to get my passport back next week with visa stamp.

rhaichard
26th August 2012, 07:26
It is really tormenting being away from them. I know the feeling coz I been away from my fiancee for almost 19 months and I'm trying to be positive to get my passport back next week with visa stamp.

in 1 year and 5 months that we know each other .. we been away for almost 8month ..

jehzroblenida
26th August 2012, 14:04
in 1 year and 5 months that we know each other .. we been away for almost 8month ..

I know how frustrating it is for both of you. The only thing we can do now :) is to wait and be positive.

rhaichard
26th August 2012, 14:26
I know how frustrating it is for both of you. The only thing we can do now :) is to wait and be positive.

yeah !!! :bigcry:

Janzee
26th August 2012, 21:13
Hi rhaichard,
Hope you get it soon :)

Ian S
27th August 2012, 00:05
summer end this coming september , as my hubby said
But it hasn't started yet! (thats a joke)

rhaichard
27th August 2012, 02:28
Hi rhaichard,
Hope you get it soon :)

me too :bigcry: because my husband nieces and nephew want me to come back home before his one niece and my mum in law birthday this coming september ...:bigcry:

rhaichard
27th August 2012, 02:30
But it hasn't started yet! (thats a joke)

what ??? :hubbahubba: ohh yeah i see the temperature in england is only 27 and below ??:icon_lol: come here in the philippines so you can feel the sun :D

Ian S
1st September 2012, 14:20
what ??? :hubbahubba: ohh yeah i see the temperature in england is only 27 and below ??:icon_lol: come here in the philippines so you can feel the sun :D

I'll be there soon.