PDA

View Full Version : wondering if i am still normal or not??!! :D

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 15:33
I miss life..life outside my comfort zone..Life that i had before..Life with no holding back..Life that full of hope..Life that i thought of easy... I miss going out... I miss LIFE.. Coz till now i feels like i'm a prisoner of my past.

Always telling myself that i am totally OK... but deep inside i know i'm still not...

Is it right... to let myself be like the way it is right now or try or let something new to happen... I want to try to go out and have that DATING MOMENt but honestly I Am afraid... so i ended up alone.. and alone.. and ended up saying NO to those who asked...So confused now.. I want to try but AFRAID ...

Been 4 yrs... and i'm blaming my past.

But I do date myself alone always :D eat outside, watch movie, and do shopping alone :D

:doh:doh

Steve.r
15th August 2012, 16:05
We all go through times like that at some point in out lives. We can never change the past, we cannot always shut the door on old skeletons, but we can change our futures so that anything in the past is not in our everyday thoughts.
Learn from mistakes made, life is way too short to dwell on the past. Move on and enjoy life again.

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 16:09
yeah i'm trying..really trying hard for 4 damn yrs.... and still keep trying..

grahamw48
15th August 2012, 18:30
Well, I managed to hang on for 9 years without a date with the woman of my dreams... a rich catwalk model who lived in a bar, thought I was funny and handsome, and enjoyed working on sports car engines. http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1825/carfixingla7.gif :cwm3:

Hang on in there.

Eventually you'll give up and turn to that more comforting and less stressful option.... drink. :NEW1::Cuckoo: :D

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 18:36
i know.. maybe that's the reason why i am making myself so busy with so many things....
yeah.... can do it ! ayt.... :)

but i don't drink :D haha i tried but one bottle of beer knock me out :Cuckoo::Cuckoo: weak!