PDA

View Full Version : "Only in the Philippines" - murderer kidnapped FROM INSIDE BILIBID PRISON!!

CBM
15th August 2012, 17:24
Definitely "only in the Philippines":

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/250299/rolito-go-missing-in-bilibid-report

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 17:26
Does that means.. politics involve? ;)

BRIAN WEBSTER
15th August 2012, 17:47
just seen that on news ? i asked the wife whats all that about then ? i got 3 replies they suspect he is missing ? he might have escaped ? or they say he might be kidnapped ? well its looking good for me if i get frown in prison ? because it will take them 3 days to decide if im on the run or being eaten ? i will be well on my way across the water before they even now my name ?

CBM
15th August 2012, 17:48
Does that means.. politics involve? ;)

In the words of the villainous politician in the old BBC serial"House of Cards":

"You might very well think that, but I couldn't possibly comment!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 17:55
that is possible to happen... " well maybe they let him to escaped to kill someone then when the mission is done.. they will hunt him down " and make it look like he escaped and they chase him do the same ;) in this world there are lots of possibilities.. and here in Phils?? mmm i didn't mean to say i am againt's my Government.. or politicians but that's the fact...

Lets say ________ massacre before... who is the mastermind??? isn't it they pointing to one of the Sen. now?? but well still they are at large and free ;) money money money :) just my insight .. nothing too personal. :doh:doh

BRIAN WEBSTER
15th August 2012, 18:13
you watch too much tv ? but yes it could be true ? i mean when i seen the first 007 film i really thought it was real ? but when i bought my first DB7 i realised its make believe, my db7 didnt half the buttons 007 had in the film :NoNo:

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 18:16
hahahahaha..yeah after writing I realized that too..but who know's :) but that really happens...... i am certain.