PDA

View Full Version : What does Phils. Senator think of doing this???? ouch

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 18:25
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/269929/news/nation/sotto-s-anti-rh-speech-copied-from-us-blogger-who-writes-about-recipes

whheeww..

grahamw48
15th August 2012, 19:12
Well, it's nice to know that the UK isn't the only country electing fools and crooks to government. :rolleyes:

Of course the sooner the Philippine people are able to cast off the yoke of the Catholic church by permitting both divorce and free use of contraceptives, the better. :NoNo:

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 19:15
used contraceptives after giving birth :bigcry:

grahamw48
15th August 2012, 19:26
In that case...you need to go and kick your priest in the nuts, for the lack of guidance...he doesn't need them anyway. :icon_lol:

Lhailhani
15th August 2012, 19:32
who them who doesnt need what????? :D :D

grahamw48
15th August 2012, 19:44
Testicles ! :cwm24:

CBM
15th August 2012, 19:54
He needs them so he can mutter:

"specatcles, testicles, wallet and watch" which is the English speaking Catholic's mnemonic for crossing yourself..;)

CBM
15th August 2012, 19:57
To be honest, I doubt if Senator Sotto writes his own speeches; I suspect that some poor graduate wrote the speech and that he has just been roughed up by Sotto's goon squad and thrown out for embarrassing his master.

Plagiarism in the Internet age is incredibly stupid.

lastlid
15th August 2012, 21:08
To be honest, I doubt if Senator Sotto writes his own speeches; I suspect that some poor graduate wrote the speech and that he has just been roughed up by Sotto's goon squad and thrown out for embarrassing his master.

Plagiarism in the Internet age is incredibly stupid.

From the angle I am at, most students these days thrive on it....