PDA

View Full Version : Hi new here and searching for love

Douglas
16th August 2012, 13:17
This may sound very cliché, but I am searching for love. Hi I live in Gloucestershire and would like to meet my soulmate. I have recently returned from teaching in Vietnam (only for one month) and had the opportunity to spend a couple of days in the Philippines for the first time - incredible place. Now back in the UK how do I meet up in the South of England with a Filipina lady? I have searched many of the threads on this site - any advice?

Steve.r
16th August 2012, 13:46
Go back to Phils for a bit longer :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
16th August 2012, 14:02
This may sound very cliché, but I am searching for love. Hi I live in Gloucestershire and would like to meet my soulmate. I have recently returned from teaching in Vietnam (only for one month) and had the opportunity to spend a couple of days in the Philippines for the first time - incredible place. Now back in the UK how do I meet up in the South of England with a Filipina lady? I have searched many of the threads on this site - any advice?
Welcome here Douglas :)
Many single filipinas on here too searching for the same.

Do take time to explore the site...Good Luck.

Mark. :)

Arjie
16th August 2012, 14:21
Welcome to the Forum Douglas..

I agree of what Steve.r post here.You can stay here in the Philippines bit longer i am 100% sure you can find one.

some single women here too,looking someone like you.I hope you can find one here.

Good Luck for your searching!

eliza
16th August 2012, 14:33

welcome to the forum:Wave:

and good luck for your quest..:)

grahamw48
16th August 2012, 15:09
Welcome to the forum Douglas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did you only plan to stop in Vietnam for a month, or just didn't take to the place ? :)

Dedworth
16th August 2012, 16:19
Good luck on your mission Douglas not sure if the Barrio Fiesta season's over for this year, thats a good place to spot UK based Filipinas many of whom work in the NHS/Healthcare sector. Have a search for Trefor's post's he's an exponent of a quck run ashore to the gulf states where there are many Pinays , my mate's cousin works in Dubai and he's just married his Filipina Dreamgirl nurse - still has the visa aggro to contend with though

Rhose
16th August 2012, 16:51
:Hellooo: welcome to the forum Douglas!! hope you stayed long in the Philippines so that you can find your lady, by the way good luck to your seach!! hope you find one in this forum, there's a lot of filipina's here!! :):Wave:

Arthur Little
16th August 2012, 17:29
Douglas ... :welcomex:! As has already been suggested, your best bet would be to revisit the Phils for a much longer period of time :rolleyes: - perhaps even secure a teaching post on one of these beautiful islands (of which there are more than 7,000) - thereby familiarising yourself with the native culture of some of the most friendly and hospitable people on the planet. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Honestly, you'll never regret
doing so. :NoNo:

Arthur Little
16th August 2012, 17:35
:) Btw ... my only sibling (a younger brother) is called Douglas!

Arthur Little
16th August 2012, 17:55
This may sound very cliché, but I am searching for love.

NOT AT ALL :nono-1-1: ... many, many men on this site [myself included] are either married to - or in a relationship with - Filipinas, and I wish you every success in your quest!

bigmarco
16th August 2012, 19:22
Welcome to the forum Douglas:Hellooo: and good luck in your search :Hellooo:

Terpe
16th August 2012, 20:49

Hi there Douglas, welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
16th August 2012, 21:26
What lovely people you all are :)...while everything else is seemingly falling around my ears ...I can rely on, on the whole, friendly banter on here :)

grahamw48
16th August 2012, 21:40
**** off. :D

gWaPito
16th August 2012, 22:52
:icon_lol: Cheers Graham :D

Arthur Little
16th August 2012, 23:15
What lovely people you all are :)

Aww, :D shucks, Mark ... now you're embarrassing me! ;)

Lhailhani
16th August 2012, 23:29
welcome to the forum!! :Hellooo::Hellooo: good luck to your quest ...

Rhose
17th August 2012, 04:23
**** off. :D
??? cheers!!

DaveUK
17th August 2012, 07:50
Welcome to the forum! :)

simply.gurl
17th August 2012, 08:07
Hi Douglas:Hellooo: welcome here.. and nice to meet ya!:Wave:... Cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

anonymous
17th August 2012, 08:28
Welcome to the forum Douglas :Wave:

Douglas
17th August 2012, 08:33
Hi simply.gurl

Thank you for your comments. I used to work in HongKong as a lecturer. I have not been back for many years.

D

Douglas
17th August 2012, 08:39
Hi

So what is your throughs on these websites - are they OK or scams? Are there any meeting points in the SW of England?

Douglas

Steve.r
17th August 2012, 08:43
Dating sites are notorious for hosting lots of scammers or people with lots of friends on thier tick lists. But there are success stories of course.

But, to be honest, there are several ladies on the forum recently, some already replying to you who are single and looking for freindship/love...... go for it!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mercedes
17th August 2012, 10:07
Dating sites are notorious for hosting lots of scammers or people with lots of friends on thier tick lists. But there are success stories of course.

But, to be honest, there are several ladies on the forum recently, some already replying to you who are single and looking for freindship/love...... go for it!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r is right:icon_lol: look post no.5:D

Douglas
17th August 2012, 11:43
Hi Eliza

Thank you very much. I have been to Singapore many times in the past. What sort of work do you do? More importantly how often do you home? Keep in touch
Douglas

eliza
17th August 2012, 12:24
I'm a slave here in SG for 5 yrs, I've vacation in phils last april.

melovesengland
17th August 2012, 12:25
Goodluck to your search Doug! :Wave:

Douglas
17th August 2012, 15:32
I'm a slave here in SG for 5 yrs, I've vacation in phils last april.

Hello again Eliza
It must be hard being away from your home for such a long time. I expect your family miss you also.

What sort of work do you do - and why SG? Do you enjoy it? I expect long hours I was in SG about 10 years ago, as I working in Hong Kong as a teacher / lecturer. Keep in touch Eliza.

Douglas

bigmarco
17th August 2012, 15:40
Looks like you came to the right place Douglas. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
17th August 2012, 20:13
Hello again Eliza
It must be hard being away from your home for such a long time. I expect your family miss you also.

What sort of work do you do - and why SG? Do you enjoy it? I expect long hours I was in SG about 10 years ago, as I working in Hong Kong as a teacher / lecturer. Keep in touch Eliza.

Douglas

yes its hard to being away from your family.
But is ok for me b-coz like to work than stay at home.

Short work...im full day work all around the house.
Singapore is an open country. Easy to find work here.

Douglas
18th August 2012, 20:58
yes its hard to being away from your family.
But is ok for me b-coz like to work than stay at home.

Short work...im full day work all around the house.
Singapore is a open country. Easy to find work here.

Hi Eliza
I hope one day that you find a life that offers you both time with your family (mum) as well as work :). I know what you mean about work and away from home. I travelled and worked overseas for many years. You need to tell me more about yourself. I will be back on-line Monday - have a good weekend. Douglas :)

eliza
19th August 2012, 00:01
Hi Eliza
I hope one day that you find a life that offers you both time with your family (mum) as well as work :). I know what you mean about work and away from home. I travelled and worked overseas for many years. You need to tell me more about yourself. I will be back on-line Monday - have a good weekend. Douglas :)

hi. Douglas nice to meet you again...
I have a big family in philippines some of them they get married im in the middle in the family
my father is pasaway since1995 my mom only left to us.

Eliza.

simply.gurl
19th August 2012, 00:54
Hi again Douglas,
Oh you've been working here in hongkong! Why dont you come back here lol.. Joke... Anyway nice to hear from you again.. thanks:Wave: Cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3:

CAT
19th August 2012, 10:06
:Hellooo:Welcome here Douglas:Wave:

ReemaOwens
19th August 2012, 10:12
Welcome to the Forum Douglas :Wave::Wave::Wave: Goodluck on your search hopefully you'll meet her soon :)

Douglas
20th August 2012, 13:14
hello me too im still new here i think 1month.. im here to find serious man for me same with you,hope we can chat if u know me better...welcome to this forum

Hi Lyrakazmira
Thank you for the introduction. I have only be posting for about 5 days now - so very new here. Welcome.:)

Tom
20th August 2012, 14:35
Hi and welcome. I am a lecturer/ teacher also.:)

Arthur Little
20th August 2012, 14:44
Hi and welcome. I am a lecturer/ teacher also.:)

Hi, Tom ... :welcomex: to you, too!!

Care to tell us a little more about yourself?

Tom
20th August 2012, 15:11
Hi, Tom ... :welcomex: to you, too!!

Care to tell us a little more about yourself?

Hi Arthur - thank you and will start a new posting.