PDA

View Full Version : Cost Of Marriage At Paranaque City Hall

Moving Forward
16th August 2012, 16:00
Hello

I am getting at married at Paranaque City Hall this September.

This is quite a specific question. If anyone has married there can they recall how much the marriage licence, service and other fees connected to the City Hall were?

My fiancee visited the City Hall today and the lady she spoke to could not give a price. She said someone else will tell her and that there may be a different a price if you are getting married to a foreigner.

lastlid
16th August 2012, 16:03
I got married around the corner / just across the road a few yards. I can't remember the fees as I used an agent to help us organise everything. I distinctly remember popping into the city hall there to sign documents etc.

I can remember the fees I paid to the agent but they were worth it to get everything sorted out as we were on a limited timeframe to get everything done.

Rhose
16th August 2012, 17:07
Prepare more or less P10,000 because the price of wedding for foreigner is different from locals.

Rhose
16th August 2012, 17:12
I got married around the corner / just across the road a few yards. I can't remember the fees as I used an agent to help us organise everything. I distinctly remember popping into the city hall there to sign documents etc.
Asking for a help of an agent now will make you :bigcry:..they will ask too much!! An advise for his fiance to sort it out.

lastlid
16th August 2012, 18:33
Asking for a help of an agent now will make you :bigcry:..they will ask too much!! An advise for his fiance to sort it out.

I know but they helped us get the marriage organised so that it fitted in with our tight schedule. We were going to have difficulty otherwise. At first we tried to fit it into my available time ourselves, there, but couldn't so we used the agent (one my wife's cousins had used before so we knew they were okay).

mercedes
17th August 2012, 10:39
Hello

This is quite a specific question. If anyone has married there can they recall how much the marriage licence, service and other fees connected to the City Hall were?

My fiancee visited the City Hall today and the lady she spoke to could not give a price. She said someone else will tell her and that there may be a different a price if you are getting married to a foreigner.
my sister got married in paranaque city hall last year and they pay two thousand five hundred only and they didnot attend for semenar:) the lady who process the wedding is working in brgy.merville

lastlid
17th August 2012, 10:45
my sister got married in paranaque city hall last year and they pay two thousand five hundred only and they didnot attend for semenar:) the lady who process the wedding is working in brgy.merville

Wonder if it was the Reverend Lulu?

mercedes
18th August 2012, 15:01
No judge who have own office in paranaque city hall:)...but my friend married this year to a scottish man in taguig they pay 6,000 for the reverend. ....

grahamw48
18th August 2012, 19:25
Sounds like a good-paying job. :Erm:

My friend once travelled 300klms on the train in the Phils free of charge, after he told the ticket man he was a missionary preacher. :)

It's the same on the buses...as long as you walk up and down lecturing people on the bible. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I always remembered that in case one day I don't have money. :icon_lol:

Manila_Paul
12th September 2012, 18:43
Hello

I got married their last month and it cost me P8,000. Expect to pay more if you don't have any local connections. I was told it was more like P5,000 for Filipinos.

They were very, very strict on our documents. So make sure they're all correct. Especially if she is under 25 or under 21

They'll release the marriage certificate after 10 days. You or your wife will then need to go there to get an endorsement letter to take to the NSO in QC. Then another 3 week wait. All that will cost about P400.

Best of luck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th September 2012, 19:07
If you pay the Judge enough you can pick up the certificate the next day....as I did. ;)

We were on the plane and out of there within a week.

Manila_Paul
14th September 2012, 17:26
If you pay the Judge enough you can pick up the certificate the next day....as I did. ;)

We were on the plane and out of there within a week.

Oddly, a 'judge' wedding would have taken much longer at PCH. So we had the resident reverend do the job. Not that he was holy enough to not overcharge us :icon_lol: Nice chap actually (and a dead ringer for Ringo Star.... well a Filipino Ringo Star, at any rate!) and was aware that the marriage certificate from there was no good for us and we needed the endorsement letter for the NSO.

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 17:46
Corruption does have its uses. ;)

The procedure was carefully recorded on camera too.

I didn't actually realise that a friend had kindly paid the judge the required fee to 'fast-track' procedures...no chance of me paying extra to some thieving public official. :NoNo: