PDA

View Full Version : We need DNA samples of all asylum seekers to fight rise in crime say Swiss cops

joebloggs
21st August 2012, 13:22
Swiss police are demanding compulsory DNA tests for asylum seekers after saying a rise in the numbers applying to stay in the country had a direct link with an increase in crime.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191106/Swiss-police-demand-DNA-samples-asylum-seekers-fight-rise-crime.html#ixzz24BNLNTEV

grahamw48
21st August 2012, 13:57
Excellent and sensible idea. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Removal of testicles and thumbs for DNA testing purposes would be a good way to go IMO.

Might discourage the parasites too.

Dedworth
21st August 2012, 14:06
I'm surprised the Swiss have any so called "asylum seekers" - as a nation I thought they were smart enough not to tolerate such vermin

grahamw48
21st August 2012, 15:56
Don't they tolerate junkies too (like Holland) ? Odd place.

Iani
21st August 2012, 23:20
Tell you what's a really odd thing...........the actual word "tolerate".

What I mean is, let's really think about this -
"Tolerate" is something the so called liberals throw around. Oh we should be tolerant of others, should be tolerant of asylum seekers, should be tolerant of that family of 150 who have just been given a council house when they arrived from Somalia et al

The word itself though - tolerant, it means to be tolerating, it doesnt mean accepting - not one little bit, tolerating means putting up with something you are not really over happy about.

Once this is realised, the message becomes a whole lot different. Tolerate - indeed.

ps, ever noticed on a different theme, those who throw around the word tolerate, when it comes to nuisance neighbours - it's always those who actually need tolerating, the dickheads who should have to own a stereo license for example, who say everyone should be tolerant.
They really mean tolerant of THEIR antisocial behaviour.

grahamw48
21st August 2012, 23:37
I agree.

Always seems to be the 10% of bloody nuisances and non-conformists who want to lay a guilt trip on the majority population. :NoNo:

In this country it has ended up with 'the tail wagging the dog'.

Exactly the sort of miss-guided and naive govt. policies that lead to civil unrest further down the road.

Consider the riots in London last year and the unrest in certain suburbs of Paris.

Consider also why there is constant squabbling and fighting in most mid-eastern countries with lax discipline and mixed ethnicities/religions.