PDA

View Full Version : shame (sad news)

Moy
21st August 2012, 20:59
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-19328786

Rhose
21st August 2012, 21:15
it's his parents fault, why they allow their boy to walk alone in jetty... :NoNo:

grahamw48
21st August 2012, 21:22
It made me feel like crying....thinking if it had been my child. So tragic and heart-breaking for his parents.

Only a parent can understand the horror of that situation.

Poor people. My heart goes out to them and their dear little boy.

Rhose, he was right next to them and slipped.
They had never been to that place before and were not aware of the strong current....so it was said.

Moy
21st August 2012, 21:24
very tragic way to think:doh

Moy
21st August 2012, 21:26
it's his parents fault, why they allow their boy to walk alone in jetty... :NoNo:

i understand how you feel but really we cant blame anybody on this time no one would ever want there children or kids to be on that situation that's am sure.

Rhose
21st August 2012, 21:49
It made me feel like crying....thinking if it had been my child. So tragic and heart-breaking for his parents.

Only a parent can understand the horror of that situation.

Poor people. My heart goes out to them and their dear little boy.

Rhose, he was right next to them and slipped.
They had never been to that place before and were not aware of the strong current....so it was said.
ouch!! better to hold the boy's hand, or maybe the authority in-charge put a sign.

grahamw48
21st August 2012, 22:02
Do you have children ?

bigmarco
21st August 2012, 22:32
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's so easy to be wise after the event. Parents nightmare I'm sure they are torturing themselves over this and I feel so sorry for them.
There but for the Grace of God.

Rhose
21st August 2012, 23:08
Do you have children ?
I'm sorry, I don't have but it happened to me in different situation when I'm taking care of my 2 year old sister, we're on the side of the road she didn't do anything neither passing or crossing the road but we didn't noticed the motorbike behind us who almost killed her. That time I was crazy don't know what to do, maybe if I carry her she's safe. :bigcry: Nobody wants it to happen but being responsible to our children especially it's our first time on that place we should be careful. Sorry if I commented maybe I shouldn't do it. Also praying for the healing for them because it's a nightmare.

Arthur Little
21st August 2012, 23:56
So dreadfully sad :bigcry: .... I felt like crying too when the little boy's mother was interviewed.

Dedworth
23rd August 2012, 21:22
They've recovered the little chaps body

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19359030

A tragic episode

Moy
23rd August 2012, 21:25
:NoNo: a very sad story but lesson should be learn on this

grahamw48
23rd August 2012, 21:51
Poor little sweetheart.

At least they have him back now and can lay him to rest.