PDA

View Full Version : UK passport in fill's

BRIAN WEBSTER
22nd August 2012, 15:28
sorry to wast people's time, but so i dont have to go read page after page on internet ! im from uk, my wife is filipino and living in fill's, we have a 3 year old son also in the fill's, we want to get him a UK passport, in the fill's we know we need a c2 form ? and we can apply from there yes ! im just wondering if any body has got there child a passport while in UK ? CAN I APPLY for his passport if im in UK and he is in fill's with my wife ? and also what paper work will i need in UK ! is it same as from fill's ? advance thank's from any body who has done this or knows how to do this :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
22nd August 2012, 15:47
It's easy Brian, and yes, there are several recent threads here, so use the search (top right) to help you.

If the C2 for is filled out and you have the supporting documents then your wife can do it. You will need to (because you are in the UK) send notorised copies of your passport showing the dates stamps of the time of conception and the main ID page of course. Your wife will need her doctors notes, scan photo graphs, and other documents listed in one of the other threads.

They will tell you it takes 6 weeks to get it processed, but my son's came in 4 weeks.

hope that helps

RickyR
22nd August 2012, 17:59
I'm sure you can complete the process in the UK, however one benefit of doing it in the Philippines is that when you submit the application a Consular Officer at the Embassy will check all of the documentation so that everything is correct when you submit it, if there is anything additional required you will be given the opportunity to go away and collect it.

Be aware the eligible countersignatures for an application in the Philippines is considerably reduced from normal ones. In our case they wanted the Filipino OB/GYN doctor to countersign and sent us away to obtain that.

Terpe
22nd August 2012, 20:26
Isn't our forum great :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I love it :Jump:
Well done guys :)

irishman12
24th August 2012, 14:09
fill's ? new term for philippines?

sheldon1
24th August 2012, 15:34
Hi brian. I have just done exactly what you are asking. If you type in the search box sheldon1 follow my threads etc you will surely find exactly what you are looking for. Step by step.

BRIAN WEBSTER
24th August 2012, 16:08
i think many philippino's know the term fill's ! so i don't think i am being rude or using this word out of order ? any foreigner i have spoke with ere in the fill's all say the same (fill's) and if ever it was not correct to call it fill's my wife would be the first to correct me ?

BRIAN WEBSTER
24th August 2012, 16:18
why thank you all for the help and reply, a special thanks to sheldon 1 i just read your post and answer's and it has put a positive note on our future, im due to leave the (PHILIPPINES) in october so i will book my flight to manila 2 day's before my UK bound flight and use the day or 2 to submit our application for our son's passport before i leave, fingers crossed we get every thing sorted before then ? i just asked if it was possible to do in uk as i find things more easy there than ere lol,,, you know the saying only in the PHILIPPINES lol just printed the c2 form and notes form ? still reading it now looks straight forward so far ? where's the catch lol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
24th August 2012, 17:28
ok but has she actually seen you write it as fill's ---might be phils? btw is she in cdo -we were there last month -have been going there for last few years

Steve.r
24th August 2012, 18:23
Brian, please look here, this was the information you really need after you have sorted out the C2 form. The below link itemises the supporting documents you will need. Make sure you have them all if required.

http://ukinhongkong.fco.gov.uk/resources/en/pdf/17274209/philippines-first-time-application.pdf

CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS

Please present ORIGINAL documents and a photocopy of each document.

For requirements marked with asterisk (*), we require only the original document.

Completed form (please down load from the website) *

Birth Certificate on NSO (National Statistics Office) Security paper

Consular Birth Registration Certificate if applicable

Parents’ birth certificates –

British parent: submit full/long version UK birth certificate, or Birth Registration, or Naturalisation certificate

Philippine born parent: submit NSO birth certificate

If applicable, parents’ marriage certificate – submit NSO marriage certificate if married in the Philippines

If applicable evidence of parents’ termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment) *

CRS Form no 5 - Advisory on Marriages (available from the NSO) *

Submit CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) for Philippine citizen parent if not married to the British

parent of the applicant

If parents are not married, mother’s written consent to the issuance of a passport to her child

If applicable, father’s/mother’s death certificate *

If applicable, birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings) *

Both parents’ passports from around the time of applicant’s conception *

If the British parent is overseas, a copy of all pages of his/her UK passport, certified by a notary/solicitor, will be

accepted.

Home Office documents for Philippine nationals who have become British Citizens

Current or previous passports held by applicant *

Mother’s antenatal/postnatal/delivery notes, scans and ultrasounds from hospital (from hospital in the UK and in

the Philippines), photos of mother pregnant. If unable to obtain original records, please submit copies, which have
been attested by the hospital

ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

Depending on the applicant’s age, we may also ask for school records, local photo identity documents,
photographs of the applicant growing up, parents' UK documents.

BRIAN WEBSTER
25th August 2012, 13:45
:doh I DONT HAVE THIS AVAILABLE ERE IN THE PHILIPPINES ? ( If applicable evidence of parents’ termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment) * ) im divorced in uk 8 years ago ? but dont the papers at hand ere, has anybody else had to show this or is just if they ask ?

BRIAN WEBSTER
25th August 2012, 13:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: yes she has seen me type it this way and she just assured me she did not see any thing wrong ! but i apologize if it did offend any body on ere, i will use the correct name in future yes we are in cdo at the moment i will be leaving in october back to sunny UK :icon_lol:

BRIAN WEBSTER
25th August 2012, 13:56
:NoNo: no no !!!! i dont have this ((divorce decree nisi, annulment) * )) so looks like i will have to get a copy when i return to uk and send it to my wife ere in philippines and let her go to manila and submit the application :doh more time wasted but hey only in the philippines hey :icon_lol:

belle29
16th October 2012, 14:49
Yeah I did all that in philippines :) any question feel free to ask :wink: