PDA

View Full Version : hotels

stevewool
25th August 2012, 10:55
hotels around manila for a few days, clean and nice, any ideas, not using the marriott anymore just wasting the cash using there chain,

stevewool
25th August 2012, 10:55
also marikina

deeen
25th August 2012, 12:49
Does your budget stretch to Asiatravel "crazy Deals"? Last I heard the 5* was New World in Makati (not stayed myelf but heard good things) or The Manila Hotel in Ermita, my favourite. What part of Manila do you need to be?

raynaputi
25th August 2012, 13:25
City Garden Hotel in Makati is what I can recommend :xxgrinning--00xx3: http://www.citygardenhotels.com/makati/

ReemaOwens
25th August 2012, 15:23
I recommend http://www.berjayahotel.com/manila/ very satisfied on their service and all the employees are approachable :)

Steve.r
25th August 2012, 15:28
Steve, when we go there we stay in a motel that is only 500 peso a night. It is ideal for a short stay. You can get a brekfast there too, unless you want street food for brekkie :)

Rhose
25th August 2012, 15:38
Eurotel is ok, we stayed there for a week, half of the rate of marriott. Near from Marikina is quezon city one of the cheapest hotel here is aberdeen court, near abs-cbn.

Rhose
25th August 2012, 15:41
Does your budget stretch to Asiatravel "crazy Deals"? Last I heard the 5* was New World in Makati (not stayed myelf but heard good things) or The Manila Hotel in Ermita, my favourite. What part of Manila do you need to be?
I preferred Marriot

grahamw48
25th August 2012, 16:33
Steve, when we go there we stay in a motel that is only 500 peso a night. It is ideal for a short stay. You can get a brekfast there too, unless you want street food for brekkie :)

Me too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
25th August 2012, 16:50
Me too. :xxgrinning--00xx3: lol, and I am not a Yorkshireman either :icon_lol:

lastlid
25th August 2012, 17:24
The H20 hotel at just over 40 quid a night. Modern and clean. Secure. Comfortable. Good restaurant. Good gym. Next to Manila Ocean Park.

http://www.hotelh2omanila.com/

stevewool
25th August 2012, 17:31
just thinking of our next trip, we will stop overnight somewhere before seeing the family then onwards to bohol thats where we hope to stay for at least 3 weeks looking for a lot,but as we all know things can change

Doc Alan
27th August 2012, 21:15
It clearly depends on what you’re prepared to pay, but you might consider St Giles Hotel ( www.StGilesManila.com ), one of the range of CHM hotels ( www.chm-hotels.com ).
A standard room with bed and breakfast for two costs about £ 55 ( including local tax, VAT and Service Charge ).
The hotel is new, in the central area of Makati City, along Makati Avenue corner Kalayaan Avenue, 12 kilometres or half an hour by taxi from Ninoy Aquino International Airport. It’s close to Ayala Center and Glorietta shopping malls, and Rustan’s Department Store. There’s WIFI in public areas, and internet access in guest rooms. It has a swimming pool, bar and gym at the roof top which has amazing views as you can see :-
http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj517/DocAlan/StGilesview4-1.jpg

DaveW
1st September 2012, 15:20
City Garden Suites in Ermita is a decent hotel. About 30 quid a night inc. breakfast. Around the corner from Robinsons Manila and right next to Cowboy grill.
I normally stay there while in Manila, I quite like it. The areas a bit rough compared to Makati but more fun.

grahamw48
1st September 2012, 16:59
Yes...look out for the gangs of pickpocketing kids.

malditako
2nd September 2012, 11:03
Cowboy grill.

:NoNo:

WhiteBloodAda
2nd September 2012, 21:52
I want to jump in on this aswell, and ask if anyone knows any decent places in Malabon or Valenzuela. Need to find somewhere as near to Obando as possible as it would cut down travelling when my family get there in November. Only place that looks reasonable so far has been Victoria Court in Malabon, but it's the wrong end of town. Just need 3 seperate rooms, so most of the suits we keep looking at won't be suitable. Oh, and air con is a must, breakfast doesn't matter! They won't spend that much time there :P