PDA

View Full Version : Spouse visa app

Leen
28th August 2012, 02:41
Six weeks since i submit my docs and never heard anything and im really worried and frustrated now,is it ok to email them regarding my application or this will annoy them?i will let my hubby do this for me....i cant help being worried and i wonder what took so long for them to give their decision:rolleyes::Erm:

bigmarco
28th August 2012, 03:03
Check here I believe it says the processing times for settlement visas is upto 12 weeks. You can check the current status of your application online if you have the reference number.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/general-info/processing-times/#resultTableAnchor

I know it's a worrying time but be patient and dont worry to much.
I wish you the very best of luck with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
28th August 2012, 07:56
Thanx bigmarco,i keep on checking the status of my app still" under process in High Commission ".i miss my hubby so much,it's been 6 months since he left here tho he will visit next month.we are both praying and hoping that my visa will arrive so we can travel together......hope this agony will be over

rhaichard
28th August 2012, 12:28
same here leen ..
each day we wait any news about my application but my hubby said dont lose my hope and faith .. he also hope this long proccessing is a good news for us :bigcry: