PDA

View Full Version : what does it mean???

Leen
31st August 2012, 02:35
ok been worried sick for this past weeks and more worried when rhaichard had a refusal but now i received email from UKBA that states
"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"
dont want to celebrate till i have my passport back but im hoping and praying that this will be good news....

Oh Lord let it be my visa

cheeky_monkey
31st August 2012, 02:51
Hi Leen,

Good to know you have some update already.
The anticipation of our visa app results is making me and my husband worried sick as well 0_0

I think the email means your visa results and your other documents will be ready for collection soon.
All the best to you :)

rhaichard
31st August 2012, 03:15
congratz ... its 100% visa
i remember the last time they granted my visa
they also sent emailed like that ..

thats what im looking everytime they emailed me :Hellooo:

Eyes O'Donnell
31st August 2012, 03:47
Congratulations Leen :Jump::Jump::Jump: next is CFO then :airline: God bless

Leen
31st August 2012, 04:02
Well im hoping and praying that it is a visa....i thought waiting for the decision is an agony but waiting for my passport back is a torture :icon_lol::D.just wonder how long will it take for my passport to arrive coz i live in CDO

rhaichard
31st August 2012, 04:26
:
Well im hoping and praying that it is a visa....i thought waiting for the decision is an agony but waiting for my passport back is a torture :icon_lol::D.just wonder how long will it take for my passport to arrive coz i live in CDO

province take 3 days to 1week i think ...

Rhose
31st August 2012, 05:31
:Jump: :Jump: :Jump: congratulations in advance!!! :Jump: :Jump: :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Leen
31st August 2012, 06:48
congratz ... its 100% visa
i remember the last time they granted my visa
they also sent emailed like that ..

thats what im looking everytime they emailed me :Hellooo:

Hi Rhaichard,did you received any other email aside from the one they sent you?i mean from UKBA?

rhaichard
31st August 2012, 10:17
Hi Rhaichard,did you received any other email aside from the one they sent you?i mean from UKBA?

they only sent 2 email to me
one is process visa is been dispatched
and one is UkBA received the passport and ready for collection .. the only 1 thing they didnt send to me is from UKBA manila visa hub ... but when they granted my visa last year they sent that

Terpe
31st August 2012, 10:43
ok been worried sick for this past weeks and more worried when rhaichard had a refusal but now i received email from UKBA that states
"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days. Applicants in Australia and New Zealand should allow 3 days before tracking their documents via the local post. UKBA-Manila Visa Hub"
dont want to celebrate till i have my passport back but im hoping and praying that this will be good news....

Oh Lord let it be my visa

Normally a message from the Embassy worded in that specific manner means the visa is granted. :Jump:
However, the only way to be 100% certain is to hold the passport in your hand and see that visa itself :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Personally I believe it's time to prepare for a celebration :Jump:

lastlid
31st August 2012, 11:10
Your visa will be dispatched shortly....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
31st August 2012, 12:38
i agree to terpe :)

Arthur Little
31st August 2012, 12:56
Well im hoping and praying that it is a visa...

... it IS, believe me. When the communication is worded thus, there's no doubt about it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jehzroblenida
31st August 2012, 13:14
Congratz! It's a visa for sure :D

Leen
31st August 2012, 14:25
thank you guys,it gives me assurance and hope but like i said i dont want to celebrate yet till i have my passport back.....i know i cant sleep and it's more agonizing esp it will be weekend but at least i can see a light at the end of the tunnel:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
just wish me luck and will give update as soon as i receive it

Marie
31st August 2012, 19:37
congratulations!!! it is a visa...same as I've received when they emailed and texted me ...I know the feeling....just pray and be calm...God Bless