PDA

View Full Version : This is a plausible idea

Rory
2nd September 2012, 17:34
My wife is going to start the visa form filling in soon online. Is it possible for me to access the form that she is filling in from the UK if i know her user name and password? Can i amend anything on the form if i think it is not right?

lastlid
2nd September 2012, 17:42
Yes. My wife's form was filled out by a third party. As long as you know the name and password...I seem to recall.

irishman12
2nd September 2012, 17:43
why dont you do it yourself? or go thru it first and make sure ye both agree on whats correct

Rory
2nd September 2012, 18:04
So it would be possible for me to fill it out with my wife email address, send in off, copy it off, jump on a plane and meet my wife in Manila the next day after she has paid the visa fee and i can be with her when she goes to the VFS? all in 2 days. I would bring all the document with me, thus saving posting them and my wife can bring all the document with her what is there that we need.
Can this be done?
I have seen that for 4,000 peso more you can get a fast track and get a decision in 2-3 days. If we get a positive reply she could fly back with me 2 weeks late.

Sounds very good but is there not any catches in this?

lastlid
2nd September 2012, 18:10
So it would be possible for me to fill it out with my wife email address, send in off, copy it off, jump on a plane and meet my wife in Manila the next day after she has paid the visa fee and i can be with her when she goes to the VFS? all in 2 days. I would bring all the document with me, thus saving posting them and my wife can bring all the document with her what is there that we need.
Can this be done?
I have seen that for 4,000 peso more you can get a fast track and get a decision in 2-3 days. If we get a positive reply she could fly back with me 2 weeks late.

Sounds very good but is there not any catches in this?

We did it a slightly different way but it effectively demonstrates how it would work for you.

In our case a third party filled in the form on our behalf, printed it then posted it (along with most of the documents - the ones my wife didnt already have) to my wife in the Philippines. My wife then added her papers and submitted the application including the application form that was initially printed in London.

BTW. I dont think the fast track thing applies to spouse / fiance visas.

Rory
2nd September 2012, 18:46
looks like i did not read the "click here" part.

"Priority visa service
From 1 May 2012 the UK Border Agency in the Philippines is introducing a priority visa service.
The priority visa service is available to customers who pay an additional fee of Php 4,200.00 to have their visa application placed at the front of the queue. Under normal circumstances, a priority service visa application will be processed within 2-3 working days.

Click here to read the detailed information. "

This only applies to Business, General and family visitors visa's :doh

BoholoX
3rd September 2012, 14:11
This is what I was hoping to do, I'll fill the form in online from my wife's email account (we've already filled one in manually between us so the responses will be accurate) then once I have my payslips and landlord's documents, fly out there, print the VAF4A off, get the wife to fill in Appendix 2 (no online capability) and present them at the VFS with the marriage/birth/photos etc. Cant wait :)

Rory
4th September 2012, 00:23
This is what I was hoping to do, I'll fill the form in online from my wife's email account (we've already filled one in manually between us so the responses will be accurate) then once I have my payslips and landlord's documents, fly out there, print the VAF4A off, get the wife to fill in Appendix 2 (no online capability) and present them at the VFS with the marriage/birth/photos etc. Cant wait :)

Sounds a good idea, not got to the part "Appendix 2" what is this?

Leen
4th September 2012, 06:31

Hi Rory aside from the online form,your wife need to fill up the appendix 2 form...check the forms at the right hand side http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/partners-families/citizens-settled/spouse-cp/apply-outside-uk/

hope this help

Terpe
4th September 2012, 07:21

Financial Requirement