PDA

View Full Version : new member

marksroomspain
6th September 2012, 19:41
Hi guys I recently joined this site and have found it very informative and very interesting in many aspects I would like to introduce myself...My name is Mark currently residing in the UK I am an accountant technician currently unemployed at the moment and I married my beautiful filipino wife Jamie in The Philippines 7 weeks ago we are in the process of applying for a spouse visa just one thing I would love to upload a photo of us but seems I have restricted access any ideas thank you look forward to meeting new friends here...

lordna
6th September 2012, 19:53
Hi Mark and welcome....what part of the UK are you in?

marksroomspain
6th September 2012, 19:59
Hiya Lordna I am currently in the North East

mickcant
6th September 2012, 20:11
Hello Mark :Wave:
Welcome to the forum.
Mick:)

Ella
6th September 2012, 20:43
Hello Mark :Hellooo:
and:welcomex: to the forum :)

Rhose
6th September 2012, 20:47
:Hellooo: hi Mark! welcome to the forum!! :)

bigmarco
6th September 2012, 23:09
Hi Mark and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
Congratulations to you both on your recent wedding. I note you say your currently in the process of applying for a spousal visa and yet your unemployed. How do you intend to overcome the new income requirements.

marksroomspain
7th September 2012, 01:07
Hi bigmarco I am in receipt of DLA due to a bad accident I had a while ago so was petrified with the incoming rule changes in July but was so glad that did not affect me to sponsor my wife I was previously earning £20,000 per year before that and I am now getting back to the point where I can return back to work, thats what made me become a member here because I wanted to listen to other peoples concerns regarding problems they have had and also to get advice on where I stand, my wife is 19 weeks pregnant so am so happy at the moment also I heard in a few threads that u also had problems urself but is now sorted I wish you and ur lovely lady all the best for the future...

Leen
7th September 2012, 02:42
Hiya Mark and welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Wave:

Terpe
7th September 2012, 07:11
..................seems I have restricted access any ideas thank you look forward to meeting new friends here...

Hi Mark,
You have restricted access until you pass 15 posts.
This is just a security measure.
Your status here will depend on the number and/or quality of your posts and will increase accordingly.

Just keep posting and enjoy :xxgrinning--00xx3: