PDA

View Full Version : Peterborough Mosque will allow 12 year old girls to marry

Dedworth
9th September 2012, 15:11
I look forward to reading reports of the Imans arrest :angry:

The British child brides: Muslim mosque leaders agree to marry girl of 12... so long as parents don't tell anyone

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2200555/The-British-child-brides-Muslim-mosque-leaders-agree-marry-girl-12--long-parents-dont-tell-anyone.html#ixzz25yun6XlR

grahamw48
9th September 2012, 15:30
I wasn't aware that there was a community from the stone-age living amongst us.:Erm:

Is this reality, or is it just a re-enactment in some sort of foreign folk museum ? :Erm:

Further down the slippery slope we go. :NoNo:

bigmarco
9th September 2012, 16:18
If we stopped ignoring this blatant sexual abuse of you girls and instead acted within our own laws and when discovered arested the Iman the parents and the new husband and charged him with sexual abuse and sentenced him appropriately and placed all the sickos on the sex offenders register it might go some way to stopping it.
But as long as we are prepared to turn a blind eye to it they will carry on doing it.

imagine
9th September 2012, 16:39
i cant say it :censored::furious3::censored: because i have no right to free speach and if i did i might be risking being accused of racial discrimination, so its :censored::censored::censored:

andy222
9th September 2012, 16:41
I wasn't aware that there was a community from the stone-age living amongst us.:Erm:

Is this reality, or is it just a re-enactment in some sort of foreign folk museum ? :Erm:

Further down the slippery slope we go. :NoNo:

Wakey Wakey Graham its probably been happening for some time now. The law will just turn a blind eye to it has they have done in the past. Who knows what goes on behind the mosques closed doors. They should not have allowed them to be built in the first place.

andy222
9th September 2012, 16:43
i cant say it :censored::furious3::censored: because i have no right to free speach and if i did i might be risking being accused of racial discrimination, so its :censored::censored::censored:

I will say it for you Imagine.

Round them up and :censored: them off. :icon_lol:

Just remember why these new immigration rules were bought in. There is too many muslims here.

imagine
9th September 2012, 16:44
The law will just turn a blind eye to it has they have done in the past. Who knows what goes on behind the mosques closed doors.

isn't that what they call racial harmony:Erm:

imagine
9th September 2012, 16:45
I will say it for you Imagine.

Round them up and :censored: them off. :icon_lol:

:D

andy222
9th September 2012, 17:18
http://www.shariahcouncil.org/

grahamw48
9th September 2012, 21:36
They're about to build a new mosque in York.

I've given up.

I'll leave it to future generations to FIGHT it out...because that's what is coming. :NoNo:

andy222
9th September 2012, 22:20
The future generation will be outnumbered Graham. Its not rocket science if they are having 6 kids to the aversge english families 2.