PDA

View Full Version : Supporting Documents

marksroomspain
13th September 2012, 13:58
Hi everyone could somebody give me some advice on the date of documents submitted with spouse visa application ie: if an application was made on October 10th 2012 but the likes of the sponsors and families support letter was dated August 20th 2012 would that be ok as my wife gets her IELTS results on October 6th but all supporting documents have been ready for a while thank you...

jlags90
13th September 2012, 14:56
When we applied for my visa, my husband sent all the documents (including letter to the ECO) during the last week of October...
Had to wait for IELTS Result which is usually 13 days after the exam..
And had to find a suitable time to abandon the students...

So I lodged visa application on the 5th of December...
And it went all right - got my visa after 7 days..

Good luck.. You will be all right.

marksroomspain
13th September 2012, 15:02
Thanks jlags90.

melovesengland
13th September 2012, 17:20
Hi everyone could somebody give me some advice on the date of documents submitted with spouse visa application ie: if an application was made on October 10th 2012 but the likes of the sponsors and families support letter was dated August 20th 2012 would that be ok as my wife gets her IELTS results on October 6th but all supporting documents have been ready for a while thank you...

As far as I know there is no date limit requirement on the docus thats needed to be submitted for the app. You'll be fine. :)