PDA

View Full Version : weekends here

stevewool
14th September 2012, 20:50
wow this is going to be one our our first weekends together for me and Emma, she started her new work the monday and for the next 2 weekends we are together, really looking forward to a lie in and never know a little loving too, plus tomorrow we have friends coming round with there new baby, going to be a good weekend:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
14th September 2012, 21:50
Sounds great Steve, what's her new job BTW ?
My wife has been working nearly every weekend last 3 weeks, bless her.
Still, only one more week and we get to have a whole week together with great friends in Kent. Lovely.

Enjoy your weekend my friend, and don't get any ideas with that baby around :D

andy222
14th September 2012, 22:00
It sounds good for both of you. Im at work :bigcry:. And STEVE. Take no notice of Terpes comments about babies. Go for it mate and keep the uk/phil population going.:laugher:

malditako
15th September 2012, 09:36
wow this is going to be one our our first weekends together for me and Emma, she started her new work the monday and for the next 2 weekends we are together, really looking forward to a lie in and never know a little loving too, plus tomorrow we have friends coming round with there new baby, going to be a good weekend:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

time to make some babies :D

stevewool
15th September 2012, 09:56
well, well well , wheres my Em, at work so saturday is spolt, her phone goes off they are short staff we need you Em, and she cannot refuse because she answered it, i could easy say noooooooooooo,but its a new job and she likes it, so no babies and no:Sex:, just doing house work to keep me busy and see her later, her new work is at the royal hospital, ward hostess, great wages so who knows our futures may be here sooner then later

Terpe
15th September 2012, 10:10
................. her phone goes of they are short staff we need you Em, and she cannot refuse ...

Yep, that's the one :icon_lol::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
15th September 2012, 10:49

hooray!! happy days!!! its my husband and I off day as well ...loads of chores to do and might try to make a baby boy later on :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tinker
15th September 2012, 12:22
At least all of you guys, will have a nice weekends, and babies...:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
15th September 2012, 13:07
:shemademe: ... :do_it: ... ohh ... :baby1: