PDA

View Full Version : best program on tv

stevewool
15th September 2012, 18:39
well its saturday and the best tv is on STRICTLY COME DANCING, stuff the so called celebraties its the dancers that matter,:hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

gWaPito
15th September 2012, 19:40
'' Mrs Brown'' Excellent program :xxgrinning--00xx3:

The only tv the wife and I have a good laugh at together.

stevie c
15th September 2012, 19:44
The Vikings bbc 2 at 8.10pm i think it will be A fascinating watch

gWaPito
15th September 2012, 19:50
The Vikings bbc 2 at 8.10pm i think it will be A fascinating watch

Talking of Vikings..apparently they are in my blood...all us males in the family have/had carpal tunnel syndrome...easy enough to put right these days just a pain having the time off work. :NoNo:

Btw Welcome back Stevie :)

stevie c
15th September 2012, 20:10
Thanks for the welcome gwap talking about the Viking thing many experts say that 3 quarter of us Brits have Viking blood in us

Tinker
16th September 2012, 22:45
X Factor........:icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
17th September 2012, 08:40
Talking about Tv, did anyone see the program on BBC about Philippine divers fishing? Scary stuff!

lastlid
17th September 2012, 09:36
Thanks for the welcome gwap talking about the Viking thing many experts say that 3 quarter of us Brits have Viking blood in us

I didn't get to see this program. But there is a lot of Vikings about :D The Isle of Man has a strong Viking background. They used to sail here from over the top of scotland and the many islands off the coast of scotland, colonising a lot of the top and west side of scotland too.

I visited the Yorvik museum in York earlier this year. Well worth a visit.