PDA

View Full Version : Been awhile

stevie c
15th September 2012, 18:45
Hi folks it's been awhile since I posted here due to my new shift pattern I just cant get used to it lol. Anyhows how are all the gang im just trying to get through all the threads & posts that I have missed. I see lasted & graham are still at loggerheads lol. So many new members here since I last posted anyway its so good to be back among great friends

joebloggs
15th September 2012, 19:21
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good to see you back steve

imagine
15th September 2012, 19:24
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
15th September 2012, 19:26
Thanks joe & imagine its so good to be back

grahamw48
15th September 2012, 19:31
Hi Stevie...welcome back mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thought you must have run off to the Phils or summat. :icon_lol:

Terpe
15th September 2012, 19:36
Hi Stevie, great to see you posting again. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
Hi Stevie...welcome back mate. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thought you must have run off to the Phils or summat. :icon_lol:

Thanks graham I wished I could if stayed there when we visited there Phils in june

stevewool
hi steve did not know you where missing, shift work , i use to hate nights, never ever get use to them, hope every is fine and lifes good

lastlid
15th September 2012, 19:39
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
15th September 2012, 19:41
Hi Peter it's great to be part of this fantastic forum again I will be sure to try to post regularly again

stevie c
15th September 2012, 20:41
hi steve did not know you where missing, shift work , i use to hate nights, never ever get use to them, hope every is fine and lifes good

Hi Steve mate thanks for the welcome back me to I hate the nights but needs must I supposehaha stupid me ... i just re'read it and just notice something wrong on it ...
but the satisfaction I get from it being able to take my beautifull florsel back to the Phils every year

stevewool
15th September 2012, 21:00
but the satisfaction I get from it being able to take my beautifull florsel back to the Phils every year[/QUOTE]

thats all that matters mate:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
15th September 2012, 22:14
Welcome back Stevie :Wave:

Doc Alan
16th September 2012, 08:38
Hi Stevie, welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We missed you and Florsel at the Scarborough meeting of forum members in June - but you did tell me you would be in the Philippines at that time :)

stevie c
16th September 2012, 19:09
Thanks Ded & Doc Alan....yes Doc sorry we couldn't make the Scarborough weekend as we was in the Phils at the time but sad to say we are back in the uk now :NoNo:

Arthur Little
16th September 2012, 19:31
Hi folks it's been awhile since I posted here due to my new shift pattern I just cant get used to it lol. Anyhows how are all the gang im just trying to get through all the threads & posts that I have missed. I see lasted & graham are still at loggerheads lol. So many new members here since I last posted anyway its so good to be back among great friends

:Hellooo: ... it's really great to welcome you back among us again, Stevie; :) hopefully you'll soon adjust to your new routine. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
16th September 2012, 19:50
Many thanks Arthur it's great to be back among friends & the many newbies in the short time I've been away.....I must say Arthur I'm only just beginning to get used to these unsociable hours lol