PDA

View Full Version : lhr to dvo flight

Moy
15th September 2012, 22:00
anyone had idea for cheap flight to davao city..from LHR:rolleyes: 3 KIDS and 2 adult for next year..wanna go home..to see my family and to have a cool bath of a warm and not frozen sea on my island i used to live:crazy::icon_lol::Rasp::D

thanks

lastlid
15th September 2012, 22:03
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/41324-Flights

Moy
15th September 2012, 22:28
thanks lastid;)

tiger31
16th September 2012, 04:28
wow thats gonna cost some money lol

RickyR
16th September 2012, 06:44
Singapore Airlines (with their subsidiary Silk Air) operate your easiest option of a single ticket itinerary through to Davao. This option is probably the most expensive initially.

Alternative options are to fly to Manila and connect with a low cost airline such as AirPhil, Cebu Pacific, SEair, AirAsia Philippines ( Clark) or even with Philippine Airlines. Do be aware that with this option, should you miss your connection due to a late flight, then you are completely liable for the costs of your onward connection (resolve this by allowing a long connection or overnight in Manila in both directions and/or having good travel insurance that covers missed connections on separate tickets)

Www.kayak.co.uk is. Good place to start your search, and be flexible with dates to find the best price.

Moy
16th September 2012, 15:29
wow thats gonna cost some money lol

am afraid i t will but never mind money is just money lols..:D:omg:;)

Moy
16th September 2012, 15:30
thanks RickR

Terpe
16th September 2012, 17:03
Only ever made that route once. Luckily found a promo with Singapore Airlines.
Great airline, great flight and great price too (for Davao)
Have never managed it again, just too expensive. I'd be willing to pay quite a bit extra but recently the price difference between Manila and Davao has just been silly.