ahhh that explains so much keef !!

Peanutz
2nd August 2007, 00:10
Hitler!

Keith HITLER!!! :yikes:

:DYou look like him...with a goatee:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 00:13
o hi peanutz. i was wondering when you'd come online! the forum isn't the same without you here :D:D

t

Peanutz
2nd August 2007, 00:18
o hi peanutz. i was wondering when you'd come online! the forum isn't the same without you here :D:D

t

Just another long tiring day TOM:bigcry:, finally I got myself to sit for a while and chill out:D!!!

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 00:25
good to have you here :D:D:D

u make this forum fill with a blue fonted happiness :D:D

Peanutz
2nd August 2007, 00:36
good to have you here :D:D:D

u make this forum fill with a blue fonted happiness :D:D

Awwww!!! I couldn't hide it anymore...If I don't get to check with you guys here in the forum I can't get sleep:yikes:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:I am happy...I just saw a smile in your face...:)

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 00:39
hey ate P,
im the same, if i don't come here, then send my email to my Marivic, I CAN'T sleep! LOL

:D:D:D:D

im an addict now :D:D
i love it here!

LadyJ
2nd August 2007, 10:35
Awwww!!! I couldn't hide it anymore...If I don't get to check with you guys here in the forum I can't get sleep:yikes:

Me too Peanutz! but not the sleep though. Once I'm on the computer I always visit this forum and even we haven't met all each other in personal it feels like we've been friends for ages. Weird:omg:

Or maybe Keith has got something on this forum that will make us stay.:cwm25: Keith, Isn't that picture you used to made us stay?:D

joebloggs
2nd August 2007, 10:41
Me too Peanutz! but not the sleep though. Once I'm on the computer I always visit this forum and even we haven't met all each other in personal it feels like we've been friends for ages. Weird:omg:

Or maybe Keith has got something on this forum that will make us stay.:cwm25:

yes ladyj those revealing pics of you :yikes:
does your little one wake you up every 3 hours for milk :D, my little'un still wakes my wife up thru the night :NoNo:, but seems to never wake me :D

LadyJ
2nd August 2007, 11:25
Yes Joe and this time I find it hard to look after my boy compare to my 4 yr old daughter when she was a baby and he's a bit cheeky actually, when I put him down on his cot, he will wake up and cry but when I put him on our bed he will close his eyes and sleep straight away.:doh:icon_lol:

Our friend Aromulus had warned me before about looking after between my eldest and newbaby, I thought yeah I'll be fine but I was wrong, I can now see what he meant and it's not easy. I must admit, I'm suffering from depression but I know I can beat this and I'm strong LadyJ:icon_lol: and would love to know how are you specially your wife coping with your little one?

KeithD
2nd August 2007, 12:28
Get it out of the habit of sharing your bed staright away.....the more you do it, the harder it is for the baby to adjust away from it, it'll soon get over the crying, it is only for attention, and if you keep giving it, the baby is controlling you.

It also brings resentment between mummy & daddy if it continues.

KeithD
2nd August 2007, 12:29
PS. How did we get from Gandalf's staff, to a mental pic of Lady J breast feeding? :cwm24:

joebloggs
2nd August 2007, 13:21
Yes Joe and this time I find it hard to look after my boy compare to my 4 yr old daughter when she was a baby and he's a bit cheeky actually, when I put him down on his cot, he will wake up and cry but when I put him on our bed he will close his eyes and sleep straight away.:doh:icon_lol:

Our friend Aromulus had warned me before about looking after between my eldest and newbaby, I thought yeah I'll be fine but I was wrong, I can now see what he meant and it's not easy. I must admit, I'm suffering from depression but I know I can beat this and I'm strong LadyJ:icon_lol: and would love to know how are you specially your wife coping with your little one?

:omg:, that's the same problem with my little'un, he will not sleep in his cot, soon as we put him in our bed he's fast a sleep, but he takes up half the bed, arms and legs stretched out, if you try to move him, he kicks you :cwm24:, i have to sleep on sofa with dog :D, or sleep on the edge of the bed, as i cannot fit in his cot, :Erm: maybe my wife could fit in the cot thou...:D

oh i'm coping very well :D, my stepson looks after him while i work, and my wife works, well hes young only 18 :D, but as kids are off school, hes also looking after his 6 yr old sister :D, what a guy :icon_lol:...

my wife i think is copying well, no depression, not that i'm aware of, she is tired alot, cooking, working 5 hours a day, revising for her exams and our son wants to be with her all the time, or its the water works :bigcry:

we take turns in wearing him out :D, he loves the thing you attach to the door frame spends 30min on that, so he can bounce up and down, and also we've got a 9ft trampolene that we put him on, and my 6yr old bounces up and down with him, also bath him at about 8pm and hes out like a light :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i'm sure your depression will not last, hope not :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
2nd August 2007, 13:22
PS. How did we get from Gandalf's staff, to a mental pic of Lady J breast feeding? :cwm24:

mental pic, you told me you got the pics :D i sent you a fiver, i want it back then :cwm24:

LadyJ
2nd August 2007, 14:38
thanks guys for your advice.. I'm sure my depression will be over soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

erm..we don't wanna turn Keith's forum into mum & tots forum, don't we?:NoNo::icon_lol:

but Keith & Joe's advices are not bad:D

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 19:31

everything leads men to images of breasts