PDA

View Full Version : Still counting...

Mrs.P
19th September 2012, 08:11
Its been three weeks since i submitted my application at vfs. The last update i received was "it's being processed at the british embassy" on 3 Sept.. Im hoping to get the good news within the week or nextweek so i can focus more in preparation for my graduation. Hayzzzz..(deep sigh)

Leen
19th September 2012, 08:39
I know the feeling Mrs.P,i was worried when i never heard anything after 6 weeks since i submit my application but everything turns out well for me.just be patient and soon you will receive good news from them:)

Mrs.P
19th September 2012, 08:49
Thanks leen. I know this is natural and now i know how this feels like. I just hoping to have the good news the soonest. My husband is celebrating his birthday next month and also our anniversary.

bigmarco
19th September 2012, 23:20
Be patient Mrs P I'm sure it wont be long now. Best wishes for a good result :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
20th September 2012, 06:32
Yes, we got impatient and it took 2 weeks for us, so we would have been going crazy after 6 weeks. So it is understandable that you feel apprehensive. But all good things come to those who wait, so they say....

Stevek
24th September 2012, 12:27
Hi Mrs P

Me and my wife are into our 10th week of waiting, its good if it arrives early but it can take a long time

Mrs.P
24th September 2012, 12:46
Hi Mrs P

Me and my wife are into our 10th week of waiting, its good if it arrives early but it can take a long time

Hi stevek, thanks for posting. What and when was the last update u got based from the SMS/email?

Stevek
25th September 2012, 11:16
It was shortly after the application, just an auto generated reply to say the application had been sent to the embassy. 7 weeks later I enquired through my MP and they got a reply that it was with a case officer but would take 3-4 months to process

Crampton
25th September 2012, 14:46
:cwm23: Unfortunately our life paths take time and resilience :Help1: We will eventually find the clear path :heartshape1:

blessed_ekim0826
25th September 2012, 14:50
Just be patient and we are excited to hear from you about your application. Im sure its good news.:):)

Mrs.P
11th October 2012, 10:59
Now on its 7th week.

smileyangel
11th October 2012, 12:02
Now on its 7th week.
Be more patient Mrs. P, soon you will hear from them. I received mine after 7 weeks of waiting too.:NoNo: Goodluck and keep us posted for the outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.P
11th October 2012, 13:55
Be more patient Mrs. P, soon you will hear from them. I received mine after 7 weeks of waiting too.:NoNo: Goodluck and keep us posted for the outcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks!