PDA

View Full Version : Hurray wife and step-daughter got ILR Today!

lordna
19th September 2012, 13:41
Yep, they got their Biometric residence Permits today! A man knocked at the door and I had to provide proof of identity that they lived with me.....good job i had photocopies of their passports as all the documents haven't come back yet.

We applied 14th May i think it was via the settlement checking service.

For those who were worried about claiming child tax credit and child benefit, i was claiming both and it obviously doesnt affect my wife and daughters claim for ILR.

Hip hip hurrah!....next stop citizenship!

lastlid
19th September 2012, 13:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

filbrit
19th September 2012, 13:49
:xxparty-smiley-050: Great news! Congratulations!

Leen
19th September 2012, 13:57
congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
19th September 2012, 17:49
Congratulations and well done :Jump::Jump:

Rhose
19th September 2012, 19:01
:Jump::Jump: nice!

stevie c
19th September 2012, 19:28
Well done :xxgrinning--00xx3:

softmallowgum
19th September 2012, 19:33
Congratulations!!! :)

stevewool
19th September 2012, 19:36
a long wait, but well worth it, well done:xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
19th September 2012, 20:10
Wow! Congrats lordna. :Jump: As for my visa, it hasn't arrived yet! :cwm23: My FLR(M) application was received on 27th March but upto now, still no result! :bigcry::NoNo: You're so lucky..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
19th September 2012, 22:12
Congratulations to you all :Jump::Jump::Jump:

malditako
20th September 2012, 11:05
congratulations...hope mine would arrive soon.

jamesy
9th December 2012, 12:59
very pleased for the three of you ,and is a load of our minds now that you have confirmed that claiming child tax credits andchild benefit hasnt affected your wifes and daughters claim for ILR, well pleased for you ,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jamesy
4th April 2013, 10:44
hi ,im looking for a little bit of advise from you ,were just about to apply for my wife and stepdaughters ilr ,we too have claimed child benefit ,working tax cred and child tax cred , on the flrm form where it asks ,have you or your partner ever claimed ,any of these benefits ,ie tax creds child tax creds child benefit,what boxes did you tick for the child tax creds ,and working tax creds,as it was both our names we had to put down when claiming both of these benefits,so im a bit warey of what boxes to tick ,do i tick the part regarding who claimed these benefits under, my husband claimed these benefits or do i tick both me and my husband claimed these benefits,please reply soon as were about to send the form away thanks

lordna
4th April 2013, 14:12
hi ,im looking for a little bit of advise from you ,were just about to apply for my wife and stepdaughters ilr ,we too have claimed child benefit ,working tax cred and child tax cred , on the flrm form where it asks ,have you or your partner ever claimed ,any of these benefits ,ie tax creds child tax creds child benefit,what boxes did you tick for the child tax creds ,and working tax creds,as it was both our names we had to put down when claiming both of these benefits,so im a bit warey of what boxes to tick ,do i tick the part regarding who claimed these benefits under, my husband claimed these benefits or do i tick both me and my husband claimed these benefits,please reply soon as were about to send the form away thanks

Unfortunately, i didn't keep a copy of the form and i remember being unsure myself at the time what to tick. However, the CTC and/or WTC claims have to be in both names, i would say tick the boxes to indicate who was the recipient of the benefit. ie if the CTC/WTC is paid into your husbands account then tick husband. I seem to remember thats what i did and put a question mark against my wifes name and added a comment underneath that it was a joint claim (which it must be). I dont think you will have any problems with that. I was the child benefit claimant.

sars_notd_virus
5th April 2013, 17:51
Woow Congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jamesy
5th April 2013, 20:18
thanks again for your help and advise ,youve been a great help to us ,keep in touch