PDA

View Full Version : Question on visa application form.

Rory
19th September 2012, 20:30
My wife is asking me about a question on the visa application form as the box she ticked is asking her for my address again and she has already filled my address in on the form earlier on and it is asking when did i first enter the UK :Erm:

she was asked.... on what basis are you going to the UK?

My wife ticked...."As the spouse or civil partner of someone settled, or going to settle in the UK." I thought that is the right one. There is only one other one that might be feasible and that is
" As an adult dependent of someone that is present and settled in the UK"

Is she correct in ticking the first option above as she is getting asked the same questions as before on the form?

Thanks for any help. :)

lastlid
19th September 2012, 20:37
My wife is asking me about a question on the visa application form as the box she ticked is asking her for my address again and she has already filled my address in on the form earlier on and it is asking when did i first enter the UK :Erm:

she was asked.... on what basis are you going to the UK?

My wife ticked...."As the spouse or civil partner of someone settled, or going to settle in the UK." I thought that is the right one. There is only one other one that might be feasible and that is
" As an adult dependent of someone that is present and settled in the UK"

Is she correct in ticking the first option above as she is getting asked the same questions as before on the form?

Thanks for any help. :)

I think, the first of your two listed. That is what we put.

Rhose
19th September 2012, 22:24
I think, the first of your two listed. That is what we put.
same as mine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rory
20th September 2012, 19:29
ok, thanks for the help, i i will let her know it is all correct. :xxgrinning--00xx3: