PDA

View Full Version : Moving uk next year how is it for philipines people

Marina
22nd September 2012, 08:18
I will be living south coast with husband and baby ... But I never been before .. I am wondering what it has been like for others .. Please give me a idea of uk life for me and my child if you are from the philipinos

stevewool
22nd September 2012, 08:22
the south coast is wonderful,

stevie c
22nd September 2012, 09:13
As Steve quoted the south coast is an excellent place to live I'm sure that you will have a wonderful time living there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tinker
22nd September 2012, 09:54
I will be living south coast with husband and baby ... But I never been before .. I am wondering what it has been like for others .. Please give me a idea of uk life for me and my child if you are from the philipinos

South coast is a nice place. Uk is a nice place to live, you and your baby will love it. Where are you from Marina??

grahame 1
22nd September 2012, 10:20
Hi Marina,
I live on the South Coast and its nice here. We get the best weather.

irishman12
23rd September 2012, 17:00
hi marina -ive been to davao a few times -think would prefer davao than south coast of england:) where exactly in south coast? is ur husband from there?

andy222
23rd September 2012, 17:05
hi marina -ive been to davao a few times -think would prefer davao than south coast of england:) where exactly in south coast? is ur husband from there?

Totally agree Irishman.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th September 2012, 14:39
Hi, Marina ... I cannot comment on the English South Coast :nono-1-1: - as I haven't been there - but it's my pleasure to :welcomex: you to our friendly, online filipino/uk community. :xxgrinning--00xx3: