PDA

View Full Version : looking for Filipino girl

sizarxox
24th September 2012, 03:21
Hi I'm new on this site and looking to find Filipino girl for friend and maybe more well everything start from friendship i think!anyhow I'm from south Yorkshire the town the lovely town called Rotherham near Sheffield city as you see I'm 30 years old and never been married and single for 9months I don't mind where she live as long as she lives in UK so we can find each other :) anyhow if anyone interesting get to know me then here my email (removed for safety) thank you for taken time read my forum hope i can find my princess here :) xx

blessed_ekim0826
24th September 2012, 06:26
Wish you luck to find a nice Filipina girl.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sizarxox
24th September 2012, 22:13
thank you mike :)

blessed_ekim0826
25th September 2012, 05:49
thank you mike :)

Welcome :)

eliza
25th September 2012, 05:50
thank you mike:)

:Wave: sizarxox welcome to the forum.
:)

anonymous
25th September 2012, 06:33
Wishing you good luck with your quest :) and welcome to the forum :Wave:

stevewool
25th September 2012, 06:44
welcome, and a little town in yorkshire, i would call that a very large place rotherham, there must be loads of young ladies around rotherham and sheffield, can we ask you why a fiipina, have you been to the philippines

Michael Parnham
25th September 2012, 08:03
There are a lot of Filipina nurses, Rotherham, Barnsley and Sheffield area, Good luck!

sizarxox
26th September 2012, 02:30
thank you eliza:)

sizarxox
26th September 2012, 02:31
thank you Michael for your info:)

sizarxox
26th September 2012, 02:32
thank you :)

sizarxox
26th September 2012, 02:38
thank you stevewool and i like filipina in many ways i had gf from there but for some reason we couldn't stay together as i was late to be the one for her!! your right maybe many nice young ladies around but i cant even change my mind about how much i like filipina girl they caring loving and loyal people and they really know how to take care of the man they love its a small things about them so hope i could give you a little answer about why filipina girl i never been there but i go this year soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
26th September 2012, 05:17
thank you stevewool and i like filipina in many ways i had gf from there but for some reason we couldn't stay together as i was late to be the one for her!! your right maybe many nice young ladies around but i cant even change my mind about how much i like filipina girl they caring loving and loyal people and they really know how to take care of the man they love its a small things about them so hope i could give you a little answer about why filipina girl i never been there but i go this year soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your welcome and good luck to your visit in Philippine. Too hope you find your right girl :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th September 2012, 02:06
:welcomex: ... and best of luck with your search.