PDA

View Full Version : i love you goodbye

Moy
24th September 2012, 21:43
One of the worst feelings in the world is knowing you’ve done everything you can to show someone you love them, and yet they still choose someone else over you. :cwm3:

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesnt mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. ;)

lastlid
24th September 2012, 21:46
Megan Stammers?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19704965

Moy
24th September 2012, 21:48
:cwm3:

Arthur Little
24th September 2012, 23:10
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. ;)

Guess I know what you mean ... :luv13: is letting someone (or something) go ... [emotionally] hard though it may be ... RIGHT?

Stuart
24th September 2012, 23:59
:icon_sorry: I know just what you mean ... If you love a person so much you put their happiness in front of your own...... Moy that takes guts you're clearly a very good person, and I want you to know I have the utmost respect for you! You're doing the right thing though. You need and deserve a person that will love you back! :heartshape1: Stay strong! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
25th September 2012, 00:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoVqtCf01g&feature=fvwrel

imagine
25th September 2012, 00:08
i cant think of anything that hurts more, god bless you moy

Rhose
25th September 2012, 06:10
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: very painful, we need to accept and let it go..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzr-9kMbVQQ

stevewool
25th September 2012, 06:39
love indeed hurts, but also love is the best thing we all have for each other,

anonymous
25th September 2012, 17:15
It is very painful indeed to let go of the person we used to love and moving on won't be that is easy though. It takes time to wait for the wounds to heal. I do hope you'll find the courage to accept the situation you are in and somehow let go of the things you are supposed to let go of. God bless you Moy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvebL9xSRE

gWaPito
25th September 2012, 17:39
One of the worst feelings in the world is knowing you’ve done everything you can to show someone you love them, and yet they still choose someone else over you. :cwm3:

Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to. Though that doesnt mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care. Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you. ;)

Respect:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sincerely hope everything works out for you and your child.

malditako
25th September 2012, 18:50

love is suppose to make a person happy...if love makes someone miserable its not love at all

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:40
love is suppose to make a person happy...if love makes someone miserable its not love at all

Happy people understand that life has ups and downs and that the key to feeling at peace is accepting our circumstances for what they are and making the choice to find joy in imperfect times.;)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:41
Respect:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sincerely hope everything works out for you and your child.

thanks for a very kind word gwapito;)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:42
It is very painful indeed to let go of the person we used to love and moving on won't be that is easy though. It takes time to wait for the wounds to heal. I do hope you'll find the courage to accept the situation you are in and somehow let go of the things you are supposed to let go of. God bless you Moy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rvebL9xSRE

There is absolutely no denying that there is much pain and suffering in the world. However, there is so much good, too and the potential for things to get better.:)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:43
love indeed hurts, but also love is the best thing we all have for each other,

loving is caring, if you dont care then you then you dont love
;)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:45
i cant think of anything that hurts more, god bless you moy

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
;)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:47
:icon_sorry: I know just what you mean ... If you love a person so much you put their happiness in front of your own...... Moy that takes guts you're clearly a very good person, and I want you to know I have the utmost respect for you! You're doing the right thing though. You need and deserve a person that will love you back! :heartshape1: Stay strong! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye ;)

Moy
25th September 2012, 19:48
Guess I know what you mean ... :luv13: is letting someone (or something) go ... [emotionally] hard though it may be ... RIGHT?

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

:)

stevie c
25th September 2012, 23:40
Be strong moy my heart goes out to you but as the saying goes time is a great healer

eliza
26th September 2012, 06:39

Be strong .. Letting go is the best hard to do.
so good luck to you hope you can recover soon. :)

Moy
26th September 2012, 20:22
Be strong moy my heart goes out to you but as the saying goes time is a great healer

Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
:)

Moy
26th September 2012, 20:31
Be strong .. Letting go is the best hard to do.
so good luck to you hope you can recover soon. :)

Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy:)