PDA

View Full Version : just arrived in england ...

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 13:13
finally im in england :icon_lol:
lucky i brought all my documents and x'ray ..

we will be stuck in the heathrow airport if i didnt bring my x'ray because in the health section of the immigration is close when we arrived this morning ..

ENGLAND gave me a big welcome hug ..

nice freezing cold weather hug :freezin:

but the first thing we do when we arrived is eat a full english breakfast ...
missed it :Cuckoo::laughitupsmilie::REDancedancer08:

lastlid
25th September 2012, 13:33
:icon_lol:

My wife arrived about this time last year. But now that she has been here a year, she seems to quite like the cooler weather.

bigmarco
25th September 2012, 13:39
Welcome to England Rhaichard and my best wishes for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Can you share your experience at the airport as I hope to have my wife arriving in the next week or so assuming she gets her sticker on Thursday.

Crampton
25th September 2012, 14:28
Great that you got back quickly after being approved. Now for the Future! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 16:08
Welcome to England Rhaichard and my best wishes for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Can you share your experience at the airport as I hope to have my wife arriving in the next week or so assuming she gets her sticker on Thursday.

the queue in the heatrow wasnt so bad today like before ...

when im in the immigration lane .. i gave my passport and landing card , my husband was with me in the queue ...so we both answer the question that they asked ..

sample of questions :

how long have you been married ?
where did you meet ?
where did u get married ? uk or philippines ?
do u have ur x'ray ?

then the immigration asked me to go to the HEALTH SECTION then he said pass my x'ray there and if they are satisfied about the result then go to the immigration officer and get my stamped ..

but the HEALTH SECTION wasnt open so we went to the immigration desk and show my x'ray certificate and then she read it ten stamped my passport

in the philippines :
they will asked if u have ur marriage certificate .. if its still under the family name they will asked why u didnt use ur husband surname .. then they check the CFO sticker in ur passport ..

hope that help :Wave:

bigmarco
25th September 2012, 16:10
the queue in the heatrow wasnt so bad today like before ...

when im in the immigration lane .. i gave my passport and landing card , my husband was with me in the queue ...so we both answer the question that they asked ..

sample of questions :

then the immigration asked me to go to the HEALTH SECTION then he said pass my x'ray there and if they are satisfied about the result then go to the immigration officer and get my stamped ..

but the HEALTH SECTION wasnt open so we went to the immigration desk and show my x'ray certificate and then she read it ten stamped my passport

hope that help :Wave:

Thanks very much :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 16:11
:icon_lol:

My wife arrived about this time last year. But now that she has been here a year, she seems to quite like the cooler weather.

when i arrived on my first visit in UK it was 10 December ... and that was a lot colder than this time but i went to the philippines for 3 months and now my body temperature changed thats why it make me cold ... but i missed this weather a bit :icon_lol:

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 16:13
Thanks very much :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just bring all her documents especially the chest x'ray and marriage contract as she's going to stay in UK for more than 6months thats what the immigration officer said :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
25th September 2012, 17:12
Welcome!! :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

andy222
25th September 2012, 17:21
finally im in england :icon_lol:
lucky i brought all my documents and x'ray ..

we will be stuck in the heathrow airport if i didnt bring my x'ray because in the health section of the immigration is close when we arrived this morning ..

ENGLAND gave me a big welcome hug ..

nice freezing cold weather hug :freezin:

but the first thing we do when we arrived is eat a full english breakfast ...
missed it :Cuckoo::laughitupsmilie::REDancedancer08:

Welcome Im sure you will get warmed up quickly.;)

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 21:45
Welcome Im sure you will get warmed up quickly.;)

maybe :icon_lol:

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 21:50
finally after 46hrs we can sleep properly ... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

my feet and hands are frezzing thats why my hubby doesnt want me to touch him .. :laughitupsmilie: he dont want the my:hug-1: at the moment :bigcry::bigcry:

rhaichard
25th September 2012, 21:51
Welcome!! :Jump::Jump::Jump::Jump:

thanks

Doc Alan
25th September 2012, 22:01
Welcome to the UK :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
25th September 2012, 22:32
With ME being a Scot ... like Doc Alan ... it is MY pleasure also, to welcome you to :Britain: in general. :D

rhaichard
26th September 2012, 04:41
:thankyou: for a warmed welcome ..

withoutthis forum i might be here next year and not now :icon_lol:

stevewool
26th September 2012, 07:17
get down to primark, get some thick bedsocks a nice woolie hat and big coat, wellies and gloves, but most important is the 6 inch heels that you cant walk in but they look nice, welcome, you will soon get use to the weather, and do put your cold feet on him when you get into bed:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Michael Parnham
26th September 2012, 07:34
Get some thermal underwear Rhaichard, Welcome to England!! Just remember this is the beginning of the rest of your life and hope it's a Happy one!

rhaichard
27th September 2012, 06:35
Get some thermal underwear Rhaichard, Welcome to England!! Just remember this is the beginning of the rest of your life and hope it's a Happy one!

thanks ...

rhaichard
27th September 2012, 06:36
get down to primark, get some thick bedsocks a nice woolie hat and big coat, wellies and gloves, but most important is the 6 inch heels that you cant walk in but they look nice, welcome, you will soon get use to the weather, and do put your cold feet on him when you get into bed:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

my husband dont want me to wear heels and im not comfortable with high heels :icon_lol: he prefer me wearing trainer shoes .. :Cuckoo:

Arthur Little
27th September 2012, 11:18
my husband dont want me to wear heels and im not comfortable with high heels :icon_lol: he prefer me wearing trainer shoes .. :Cuckoo:

... ah, but the problem with trainers is, they're apt to cause sweaty feet. :readingpapers:

rhaichard
27th September 2012, 12:59
... ah, but the problem with trainers is, they're apt to cause sweaty feet. :readingpapers:

haha ... instead of wearing a high heels after a long walk .. my feet are swollen :icon_lol: