PDA

View Full Version : I have found my special one..

cheekee
25th September 2012, 17:55
I just wanted to post because I feel so happy :)

I met my lovely Filipino girl on date in Asia.

Her name is Sheina and she lives in Cebu.

We have spoken every day for a while now. Been on Skype. I have seen her on cam and she is as beautiful as her pictures show. I got a Skype subscription so I can call her mobile and we talk every day. We are really similar and get on really well. I can tell she is really genuine. She deleted her profile after meeting me.

Now im planning my first trip to meet her. I cant wait. Its so exciting.

Just wanted to share :)

I will need lots of advice about my first trip. I wonder if things like hotels are cheaper in Cebu than Manila as its not the capital.

:Jump::Jump::Jump:

Dedworth
25th September 2012, 18:16
:appl: Well done - I hope it all runs smoothly for you

Arthur Little
25th September 2012, 19:10

We have spoken every day for a while now. Been on Skype. I have seen her on cam and she is as beautiful as her pictures show. I got a Skype subscription so I can call her mobile and we talk every day. We are really similar and get on really well. I can tell she is really genuine. She deleted her profile after meeting me.

I will need lots of advice about my first trip. I wonder if things like hotels are cheaper in Cebu than Manila as its not the capital.

That's GREAT news ... I wish you and Sheina well in your burgeoning relationship. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
25th September 2012, 19:14
:love18:All the best to both you and Sheina:love18:
Mick:)

andy222
25th September 2012, 19:19
All the best. Ask her to take you on the skywalk in cebu.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
25th September 2012, 19:22
Good for you Cheekee, Holiday Hotel Nr robinsons Cebu, can't remember name of the road but it's only p1,200 per night including a beautiful buffet breakfast.

cheekee
25th September 2012, 19:30
Good for you Cheekee, Holiday Hotel Nr robinsons Cebu, can't remember name of the road but it's only p1,200 per night including a beautiful buffet breakfast.

Michael, Thank you for that :)

songz777
25th September 2012, 19:31

Yeah well done, :) I was in your boat upto last June when I flew out and got engaged, now I am off again in October for anothert 2 weeks. Go steady, open your hearts and be really honest about every aspect of your life and your past, emotionally, mentally, etc .. so that when you do at last meet face to face you feel you have known her for so long and your meeting will be even more wonderful :)

cheekee
25th September 2012, 19:32
That's GREAT news ... I wish you and Sheina well in your burgeoning relationship. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thank you Arthur :)

cheekee
25th September 2012, 19:34
Yeah well done, :) I was in your boat upto last June when I flew out and got engaged, now I am off again in October for anothert 2 weeks. Go steady, open your hearts and be really honest about every aspect of your life and your past, emotionally, mentally, etc .. so that when you do at last meet face to face you feel you have known her for so long and your meeting will be even more wonderful :)

Thanks and congratulations to you too :)

We have both been honest about our past and relationships we have had. Trust is really important for both of us. Had loads of deep conversations already. I just wish I could go sooner.

Marcel 1975
25th September 2012, 19:35
good luck mate
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
25th September 2012, 19:39
Sorry Cheekee, wifey says it was Holiday Plaza hotel!

softmallowgum
25th September 2012, 19:55
Congratulations Cheekee! Hope things go well with Sheina, and do enjoy the Philippines!!! :D

cheekee
25th September 2012, 20:10
:love18:All the best to both you and Sheina:love18:
Mick:)

Thanks Mick

cheekee
25th September 2012, 20:18
Congratulations Cheekee! Hope things go well with Sheina, and do enjoy the Philippines!!! :D

Salamat :)

imagine
25th September 2012, 20:19
Congratulations Cheekee, wish you both all the best,im sure all will go well for you

soon it will be my first trip and meeting, roll on december :D

cheekee
25th September 2012, 20:24
Congratulations Cheekee, wish you both all the best,im sure all will go well for you

soon it will be my first trip and meeting, roll on december :D

Thank you. I hope you're first trip is a great one.
I cant go till next year :(

songz777
25th September 2012, 20:27
Thanks and congratulations to you too :)

We have both been honest about our past and relationships we have had. Trust is really important for both of us. Had loads of deep conversations already. I just wish I could go sooner.

Sounds like your on the right track :) well keep us updated; and when do you hope to fly?

cheekee
25th September 2012, 20:44
Sounds like your on the right track :) well keep us updated; and when do you hope to fly?

Next year. I want to go for 3 weeks so I need to have enough money saved to have a nice time.

How much do you think I should budget after flights (hotel, food, having fun).

irishman12
25th September 2012, 20:49
that depends what type of hotel you want to stay in?they can range from 1000 peso to ----,there are many places that offer allu can eat meals for as little as 200-300 peso -what part of cebu is she from?

Stuart
25th September 2012, 21:05
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Fantastic news my woman is from cebu. She is very honest and sincere... :rolleyes: I stayed with her in a back street studio apartment, Full aircon Bathroom with shower and toilet and very clean. Cost us 150 pesos a night. Breakfast included! It was great! :xxgrinning--00xx3: I could not understand how they made it so cheap!!!!! It was a last minute offer. Hunt its worth it found in through Expedia.;) Hope it works out for you! Best Wishes. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
25th September 2012, 21:13
150 peso a night?

Rhose
25th September 2012, 21:15
Great!! All the best for both of you!! :)

cheekee
25th September 2012, 21:26
that depends what type of hotel you want to stay in?they can range from 1000 peso to ----,there are many places that offer allu can eat meals for as little as 200-300 peso -what part of cebu is she from?

She lives about an hour's drive from Cebu airport.

Nick30
25th September 2012, 22:07
That's great news cheekee :)

I too will fly out for two weeks at the beginning of November and it's so very exciting :D

I wish you and Sheina all the best and many blessings to you both :)

cheekee
25th September 2012, 22:20
That's great news cheekee :)

I too will fly out for two weeks at the beginning of November and it's so very exciting :D

I wish you and Sheina all the best and many blessings to you both :)

Hey Nick. Thank you.

Thats great news. Wish I could go so soon. Its hard when you miss someone.

songz777
25th September 2012, 22:34
Next year. I want to go for 3 weeks so I need to have enough money saved to have a nice time.

How much do you think I should budget after flights (hotel, food, having fun).

Well flights if you book early or go mid week from Heathrow, are about £550, I then took £400 for 2 weeks in spending cash ( that paid for cinema; cloths for her; eating out; engagement rings; taxi fares etc. and paid anoth £180 for 2 weeks in River View inn. Be prepared to be generous with your money to her family, and but ten treats like chocolate, etc and a meal at Jollibies. The Philpino cultural expects you to be generous and will speak good of your character as well.

grahame 1
25th September 2012, 22:35
Congratulations Cheekee. it is exciting. I'm going on my first trip to see my special one this sunday. I can't wait

cheekee
25th September 2012, 22:41
Congratulations Cheekee. it is exciting. I'm going on my first trip to see my special one this sunday. I can't wait

Thats great news !!! Have a fantastic time :)

I'm Jealous :)

cheekee
25th September 2012, 22:42
Well flights if you book early or go mid week from Heathrow, are about £550, I then took £400 for 2 weeks in spending cash ( that paid for cinema; cloths for her; eating out; engagement rings; taxi fares etc. and paid anoth £180 for 2 weeks in River View inn. Be prepared to be generous with your money to her family, and but ten treats like chocolate, etc and a meal at Jollibies. The Philpino cultural expects you to be generous and will speak good of your character as well.

Thanks for that advice. I want to do right by her :) She is lovely.

bigmarco
26th September 2012, 03:03
Hey Great news Cheekee. I hope everything works out for you both.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
26th September 2012, 04:52

That's was a wonderful good news. Congrats sir..wish you all the best. .:)

blessed_ekim0826
26th September 2012, 12:21
Congrats Cheekee. All the best for both of you. Try to visit the beach in Mactan Cebu.

melovesengland
26th September 2012, 14:05
Im very happy for you Chekee! Hope your trip goes smoothly. xxx

MissAna
26th September 2012, 14:25
wow what a great news.. i remember the time when my husband arrived in the cebu city airport i was so excited :tresamoureux:.it mad me realize that he trully love me because he made an effort to travel many miles just to see my face :icon_lol: best wishes to both of you.

by the way, if you are planning to book an affordable but high quality hotel and located around the City of Cebu itself go to this website:

http://www.sampaguitasuites.com/
1. Fuente Osmena branch - located center of cebu
2. Basilica de Sto. Nino Branch- opposite to Sto. Nino church and the famous Magellan's Cross

mendoza82
26th September 2012, 15:10
:) congrats to the both of you.im from cebu as well,im sure u will have a great time with her..

simply.gurl
26th September 2012, 15:20
Hi there cheekee,
Congrats:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
26th September 2012, 16:01
Congratulations Cheekee I wish you well.

One bit of advice, I know you will be saving hard to have a great holiday, but dont go splashing money here there and everywhere for her family and extended hangers on. Keep your hand firmly on your wallet. Small treats if you need to. She has to realise that not all westerners are able to live lavish lives and even though her family will never understand this (as you are white) you have to be honest with your gf and yourself. Don't let them think you are the answer to all their problems.

That said..... fill your boots and enjoy every minute with your lovely filipina :heartshape1:

tiger31
26th September 2012, 16:51
the easy bit is going there the hardest part is getting on the plane to go home leaving her behind trust me .when i got back after 3 weeks i lasted 6 weeks before i cracked lol and flew back out again and ive been here 18 months lol

GraceAdam
26th September 2012, 19:50
Congratulations Cheekee :) I know it is the BEST FEELING to finally see the woman of your life :)

I'm from Cebu as well, what part of Cebu is she from? :)

Keep the love burnin :) xx

GraceAdam
26th September 2012, 19:52

One bit of advice, I know you will be saving hard to have a great holiday, but dont go splashing money here there and everywhere for her family and extended hangers on. Keep your hand firmly on your wallet. Small treats if you need to. She has to realise that not all westerners are able to live lavish lives and even though her family will never understand this (as you are white) you have to be honest with your gf and yourself. Don't let them think you are the answer to all their problems.

That said..... fill your boots and enjoy every minute with your lovely filipina :heartshape1:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheekee
26th September 2012, 20:25
Sorry Cheekee, wifey says it was Holiday Plaza hotel!

Just looked at their website. Rooms are now ph 3300/night now :(

cheekee
27th September 2012, 00:25
Congratulations Cheekee :) I know it is the BEST FEELING to finally see the woman of your life :)

I'm from Cebu as well, what part of Cebu is she from? :)

Keep the love burnin :) xx

Thanks. It is a great feeling :)

I have her address but out of respect for her because she hasn't told her family yet, I don't want to say yet. Hope that's not rude :) She had a long distance relationship before that went wrong and her family were very concerned for her. She doesn't want to face a barrage of questions just yet.

cheekee
27th September 2012, 00:27

Thanks Steve :)

sizarxox
27th September 2012, 01:26
that's good mate wish u all the best:)

gladz
27th September 2012, 03:22

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: