PDA

View Full Version : Has Apple opened a Sangatte ?

Dedworth
26th September 2012, 10:09
Good piece from Littlejohn in the Mail. I wondered the same about the unwashed looking rabble in the photograph :D

Has Apple opened a Sangatte?

If you want a graphic illustration of how unfettered immigration has changed the demographic make-up of Britain, look no further than the picture in Saturday’s Mail of the crowd waiting for the Apple store in London to open.

It looks like the queue for the lorries at Sangatte. There’s even a bloke wrapped in a blanket. I shan’t speculate as to how they can all afford £599 for a new iPhone, although apparently some of them were paid by others to queue up.

Plenty of readers did a double-take, even those who live in our multi-culti capital city.

No doubt the usual suspects will howl ‘racism’, but it is remarkable that the only white face belongs to a blonde bird in a hi-viz jacket - and she's probably Polish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2208036/Lib-Dem-conference-Read-lips--Toytown-taxes-Nick-Clegg.html#ixzz27Z5ih3U5

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/09/21/article-2206143-151FF7E4000005DC-555_634x657.jpg

raynaputi
26th September 2012, 10:17
I have mentioned this to Keith when I saw this in the news...how come most of the people there are of Pakistanis/Indian/Bangladeshi (or related) origin??? I was wondering where do they get that much money to pay for a very expensive phone? I'm not discriminating, but come to think of it...:rolleyes:

Dedworth
26th September 2012, 10:26
I have mentioned this to Keith when I saw this in the news...how come most of the people there are of Pakistanis/Indian/Bangladeshi (or related) origin??? I was wondering where do they get that much money to pay for a very expensive phone? I'm not discriminating, but come to think of it...:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly Rayna - the UKBA should have set up a checkpoint there and would have nabbed untold illegal immigrants :D

bigmarco
26th September 2012, 14:29
Looks like the queue at Lunar House Croydon on a Monday morning :D

Dedworth
26th September 2012, 14:57

Quite right Marco - the Mail Photo Editor must have got 2 pics mixed up

gWaPito
26th September 2012, 16:02

This sight is not uncommon in central London...I took the family to Westfield last Tuesday...fabulous day out be it an expensive one...my wife couldn't fail to notice that the non British were indeed the minority on show that day.

Its been like that for many years in London, steadily getting more apparent.

gWaPito
26th September 2012, 16:08
On questioning some said they were queuing to get the phone for somebody else :rolleyes: